They Made Up (Kind of)

--- Veldora Tempest's POV ---

I sat near the training ground where Hakurou would train his pupils every day.

A side of my cheek was hurting, it radiates heat that stung with I touched it. More specifically: a hand-shaped red spot known as the karma of my life.

I should've seen this coming... I made the core stronger, that's the reason a pseudo-Harvest Festival can happen, but the voice will acknowledge my wishes since it was granted by me...

After all, Harvest Festival is a ritual of Demon Lord awakening and skill granting by the voice. The semi-Evolution is not enough for Rimuru to get his--- I mean, her wishes granted.

And Great Sage doesn't seem to have that much authority over the voice. It was quite problematic.

But if anything...

"Veldora-sama... I'm going to show you how it's done later, so let's become comrades-ssu!!!" (Gobta)

Translation: let's peek the female's bath together!

"I don't need your help, amateur." (Veldora)

Translation: I've seen something better.

It was actually pretty worth it. I burned 5000 pictures of Rimuru when she woke up inside my mind, as well as a few pics of beating me up that is...

"If that's the case then I shall take you as my master instead-ssu." (Gobta)

Translation: THEN GUIDE ME INSTEAD, GREAT VELDORA-SAMA!!!

"You don't have the qualifications, boy!"

Translation: I am not bringing you to peek with me!

Translation of Translation: I am the only one who can see Rimuru taking a bath!

(A/N: No he is not.)

"PLEASE SOMEHOW RECONSIDER!!!"

Well, it was interesting at least.

.
.
.

Hm? Peeking? Why do I need to do that? My Magic perception covers the whole forest I can just generate Rimuru's ima-- ah, she blocked the perception...

Rather she's not bathing either, oh well...

Guess I'll try again later.

Right now I need to focus on making new skills. Whilst watching the Goblin squad train under Hakurou, I sat on the bench under a tree to analyze the skill corridors.

Due to my interference, Rimuru has grown quite stronger. She is now a quasi-demon lord. And her only ultimate skill is 『Storm Dragon King Veldora Tempest』.

I wanted to evolve her Great Sage, but that won't be possible now. I might need another core of an awakened demon lord and give it to Rimuru.

Hm? What? I'm a True Dragon, I can't evolve into a demon lord since I am a neutral party who acts as both natural disaster or power scaling in this world. So don't expect me to get stronger just because I gain some skills.

If anything, evolving my unique skill, 『Investigator』would be enough for me to take on Velgrynd-Aneue.

But if I am going to choose what I am going to do now...

"Hakurou, I want to ask for a spar."

"As you wish, Veldora-sama"

I trained my sword once again.

"You are very skilled. As expected of Veldora-sama, you have not abandoned techniques and rely on raw power."

Techniques are blasphemy to the almighty. Raw power is the perfect display of powerful strength.