Eat this

"Eat this"

"NOT THIS AGAIN!"

Rimuru can't help but get irritated by the blonde dragon who makes the face of a certain number-one hero, again.

"Pseudo core heart... it has a few my Dragon factors, it'll help with your next evolution. You'd become more powerful in your next evolution."

Veldora stated this after dinner.

Rimuru, with a dark-stern face, looks at him, "You haven't learned your lesson are you?"

"Come on now, I am just trying to make you stronger. You know I don't want anything bad to happen to you, Rimuru."

To which, Rimuru responded with a glance of wide eyes.

"A- ah, of course, I know that..." With a little bit of guilt and embarrassment mixed inside, she delivered those words while looking away.

She does approve of Veldora's reasoning, she even asked Great Sage about it and she concluded it'll give her the best outcome.

But if she had to change into some unknown race, a woman, or worse... A huge monstrosity due to the Dragon's experiments, she'd prefer being CRUSHED TO DEATH by a meteorite.

"oh well, I'll make sure to weaken the link between the corridor when your evolution happens so as to not give Voice of the world the wrong idea that you are my subordinate. That way, you'd be able to wish how you want your powers to be... And your gender, probably."

"... I see." (A/N: She doesn't)

Suddenly,

«Report»

A notification came from great sage.

A huge surge amount of power is making its way in this direction.

"Benimaru, tell everyone else to evacuate." (Rimuru)

"Well, this is a very interesting one..." (Veldora)

The King of the Dwarves came with his pegasus knights unit, they soars through the sky and landed in front of the entrance to the new town.

And just after the king, Gazel Dwargo landed...

"This isn't the courtroom, so it's fine if we speak without permission isn't it?" Rimuru in her casual clothes-- Which is a sailor uniform, asked with a forced smile on her face.

She inwardly cursed both Veldora and Shuna who dressed her up before this occasion.

A subordinate sensed hostility in Rimuru's words and draw his sword, but his king gestured him to stop.

"You are... You are undoubtedly that slime." The dwarf king mutters.

"Rimuru, it's Rimuru Tempest."

Suddenly Veldora stated that as he descended from the sky, it was formerly Gravity Manipulation which Veldora evolved into Law Manipulation throughout the years of his skill set despite not being able to use it before.

The King widened his eyes, "As I thought, so the storm dragon has been freed." Veldora has given him a few chances to feel his Haki, yet the king already knows who he was at a glance.

"S-storm dragon!?"

"That veldora!?"

The humanoid dragon paid no heed to the crowds of dwarfs in their stunning armor when he step his food on the ground his black cloaks fluttering from the Magicules' excrement.

After he landed, "What matters do you have, Dwarf King"

The King stared at him a little before deciding to tell the truth.