True Dragon Vs Demon Lord (1)

«Report: Permission has been granted. Ultimate skill,『Storm Dragon King Veldora Tempest』has been unsealed»

At first, everyone was confused. Why did the slime create a clone all of a sudden?

Yet they were then thrown into another surprising event. The clones grew and transform so much that they never got recognized anymore by their current appearance.

But one thing everyone knows for sure. The bursting energy of Magicules, and the devastating aura of a dragon.

They recognized this person.

"Only a few months, and my garden becomes a target to everyone else... What a fine joke." The dragon who talks in his humanoid form: a bare-chested tan guy with blonde hair who wore black cloaks, pants, and white gloves.

The Evil Dragon, Veldora, is back.

.
.
.

*Boom*

The Humanoid Pig Demon Lord has launched far away after getting punched by the humanoid dragon.

All resistance was futile. Geld can't afford to lose, for he who has committed huge sins towards his own people, he can't afford to let them suffer by his loss.

But Veldora had other plans.

"I am sure the seed will give you a chance to retain your sanity by now." He coldly stated those words while grabbing the human pig's head.

"Can you talk now?"

"Can't... Lose..." As much to Veldora's dismay, the Orc was still not in the condition to converse.

But what is it that made Veldora so angry? Why did he come out only at this point in time?

"Killing your own comrades, I too had done such a thing in the past... Seriously, it's like looking into a mirror" Veldora remembers his time as the ex-demon Patriarch of the shitty cultivation world.

In the first place, the Demon sect was never like any other sect. Their young ones are trained to kill each other and prey on each other. Just so they gain the perfect successor.

But then what?

Their program works too well on our transmigrated main character, and leads him to the deepest pit of hell.

"The only difference, is that you are doing it for them..."

Veldora's Dragon Spirit Haki covered the whole battlefield, expanding fear to all monsters present in the war.

He was very confused, and angry.

"Yet why..."

And as he crushed the skull of the Orc Disaster, Veldora exclaims his anger.

"WHY ARE THEY DIFFERENT!?"

Was it because they were monsters? Was it because they do not have cultivation powers? Was it because they don't have human common sense?

Why, despite the fact they devour each other just like the way of the Demonic Sect, they still longed and care for each other as if they are a family?

Those questions are the real reason for Veldora's hatred.

"Kah-... Ah...." A newborn demon lord who wasn't strong enough to hold a harvest festival is nothing in front of one of the True Dragons.

In his weakened state, the orc disaster replied weakly despite his regenerating wounds, "My sins... I must bear it. My people... Shall be free"

It was clearly the only answer clear enough for Veldora to understand.

The answer was EVERYONE. He had concluded.

It was them, It was the outsiders, and himself. Everyone was to be blamed for his past shortcomings. As someone who never failed to hold a grudge, as the Demon Patriarch, Feng Shihong, never trusted anyone in the first place.

As such, he never placed his trust and neither anyone would ever place their trust in him. As a result, was this, he already knew of the day his general would betray him, and how the whole world goes up against him.

His bloodlust died down.

"You guys... Are actual monsters, aren't you?"

Veldora lost his anger when he looks at the defeated state of the Orc Disaster.

Without showing any emotions he let the Orc Disaster go, and stab his other hand into the Pig's chest.

"KUAAAH--!!!"

*SPLATTER*

"Tch--! Fine then... I'll take your people's sins and yours away from you."

"Thank... You..." The Orc Disaster's gratitude was listened to clearly by Veldora. Something inside of him changed once more: a new emotion he had never felt before.

The dragon walks away from the Orc demon lord's corpse whilst holding a heart full of Magicules: A core heart. Not even minding every gapping jaw of those who watch the fight.

After a while, cheering can be heard. They cheered for victory, while the orc disaster's army had both emotions of joy and sadness. Happy because their lord finally released them, and sad about losing their beloved leader.

.
.
.

To be continued.