Pretty boy 🔥

MONDOS POV:

If you told me 3 years ago that I'd be sitting home on a Saturday night watching a movie in nothing but boxers, with a muscular teachers pet with a fat ass sitting in my lap wearing one of my shirts and fucking thigh highs, I think I'd be too speechless to even punch ya.

Fuck I loved this man. We were watching some lame ass movie that I wasn't paying attention too. We were sitting chest-to-back, so I had easy access to massage those thick ass thighs. Taka had worn these as a surprise for me when I got home from work, and I haven't been able to get my hands off them. From massaging them under the table at dinner, to giving them a light smack whenever I could find em. He was so sexy. He was so fucking muscular and masculine, made me intimidated at first during our sauna battle. I rested my head on top of his soft hair that smelled like vanilla and fresh laundry. His eyes were so pretty and red, and they looked even better when they were glossy and teary, rolled back even. Thinking of how much I adored my boyfriends body made me squeeze his thighs a little harder, moving more towards the inner thigh which I knew was sensitive. Taka must've caught me and noticed that I was zoned out from the movie, because he turned about and spoke with a slight laugh.

"Mondo, you're staring."
"Hell ya I am, you really did a great job picking these cuties out."
"Ah, well thank you!!" He smiled so wide I though my heart would melt. I laughed and we continued to "watch" the movie.
It was hella hard to pay attention as you could assume. And then I got what was either gonna be the best idea ever or the dumbest stunt I've ever pulled. I began to slightly push my crotch against Kiyos ass. Fuck the friction felt good. He turned back to look at me with a smirk, and leaned in for a kiss, cupping my face with his palm.

We began to heavily make out, and started to fuck around a bit. He turned around to face me, but still straddling my lap. We rocked our hips against each other, and it slowly got rougher and closer to humping. He knew showing off his body to me drove me crazy, so no doubt he planned this accordingly too. I pulled away from the kiss.

"You really know what gets me goin huh?"

"I sure do love" he smiled brightly. I smirked and grabbed his hips tightly like handlebars, and we began to make out some more. Somewhere in between that, Taka reached over the nightstand and grabbed the small bottle of lube buried beneath various chapsticks, lotions, missing socks, underwear, basically everything under the fucking Sun. He pulled away this time and placed the bottle in my hand.
I smiled and looked deep into his eyes.

"You sure about this babe?"

"Yes. I wore these for a reason yknow?"

Fuck I loved his smile. I don't think I'll ever stop talking about how much I love my boyfriend.
"Turn back around to how ya were before, and spread those pretty legs~" I spoke. Taka nodded sharply and resumed his previous position. I reached foward and slid off his boxers and tossed it on the nightstand. I also lifted up his shirt and threw that someone on the floor. Of course I left those gorgeous white thigh highs on. I started by leaving hickey on is shoulders  and neck, knowing damn well his neck was sensitive. I put my hands back on his hips possessively, feeling his body squirm at my hot breath on his pale neck. I left some purple marks and bites here and there, enjoying hearing Taka whimper whenever my lips touched his sensitive skin. I loved when he whimpered. Only I could make Mr Goody Two Shoes like this, and I wore that title with pride.
I grabbed the lube bottle that was next to me, but before doing anything, I whispered to Taka in a husky voice.
"You absolutely sure ya okay with this?"

Taka looked back at me with the sweetest eyes.

"Please Mondo. I want you to fuck me please~"

"How could I say no to that huh?" Taka laughed again and leaned his head into the crook of my neck and shut his eyes. He hated the prep part of sex. It was uncomfortable no doubt. I took the lube and smeared a generous amount on my fingers, and a bit on the rim of his ass. I put one hand on those thick thighs, rubbing it soothingly. He loved when I did that. And I loved doing it. It's a win-win.

I slid my finger in and Taka released a silent scream. His legs began to close a bit, but the hand wasn't going to finger my boyfriends ass made sure his legs stayed apart. I began to move my middle finger slowly first and picked up slight speed. Taka whined into my ear, and I could feel and hear him gasp whne I reached a certain spot. After rubbing along his walls I entered a second in. I scissored my fingers to stretch him out as much as I could. As Taka said after our first time, I was "very well endowed". AKA I got a big dick.

I gradually picked up speed, and I could tell the pain had done away once I started to hear breathy moans. I slammed both fingers in, directly hitting his prostate.

"Aah fuck~"

"So pretty. Take my fingers just like that good boy~"

Some time went by and someone during that time I had three fingers in him, and was just slamming them into him while still holding onto his thigh with the other hand.
Once prep was done, I lifted my hips slightly to remove my goofy ass tiger boxers and discard them on the floor.

"I wanna change positions. Stay right there babe."

I slid away from him and crawled on top of him so we were in missionary. This was my favorite position. I could watch his slutty face chuck back when he cums and get a great view of his body twitching.

"You ready for me to put it in?"

Taka covered his face with his arm in embarrassment from being spread out and naked. "Please Mondo I need it." He spoke.

I grabbed the lube once again and slicked up my dick, making eye contact with Taka teasingly the whole time. Taka stared in awe with his mouth slightly agape. I continued to stroke my cock, groaning and throwing my head back here and there, all while still in between Takas legs. I held his legs open and tapped my dick against his ass. Taka removed his arm from his face, and gripper the pillow behind him. I slowly slid it in, and Takas mouth just hung open.
"Oh shiiiiittt~ I forgot how warm and tight you were...fuck~" I groaned. Taka let out a delayed moan as I slowly slid it all in inch my inch. Once we were pelvis to pelvis, Taka needed a minute to breathe, and make me a thumbs up when he felt ready. I moved slowly at first, using his though as handlebars yet again. Taka whined whenever I slid in. I watched his eyes widen when I hit a certain spot, and made a mental note to hit more often. I sped up gradually, and now it was time for the real fun.

I was slamming into Taka as hard as I possibly could. I was grabbing his thighs so fucking hard they were gonna be bruised after. Taka held onto the mattress and moaned loudly, basically screaming when I struck his prostate. I leaned forward  so he could hear my grunts and moans in his ear. His cock was at full mast, and dripping as I continued to rearrange his guts. Takas whole body was bouncing and his moans weren't stopping.
"OH FUCK FUCK YES!! PLEASE GOD HOLY SHIT! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE OH YES~!" Takas eyes rolled back and his mouth stayed hung open.
"Fuck ya I missed this. You have no idea babe. You're so hot. F-fuck~" A bolt of electricity flew through me and I could tell I was getting close.

I looked down at takas cock. It was bright red and pathetically dripping, the thigh eyes slightly wet now.
"Fuck you're gonna make me cum if you keep moaning like that~" I threw my head back once again. He felt so fucking good. I thought I knew sex until I met Taka. I have no clue how I lived all my life without this.
"ME TOO MONDO! oH! SHIT~" Taka sobbed as I struck him again, and ropes of cum spurted out, landing on his stomach.
"Just last a l-little longer I'm a-almost there~" I could feel my throat get lumpy and my stomach churning. "Ya want me to p-pull out?"

"D-do it inside~" Taka panted. His orgasms were usually intense. The way his whole body shook and he let out his final wail. His head was turned to the side and he was breathing heavily with a sloppy smile planted on his face.

Soon enough, my hips came to a stop and I came inside of him. Fuck it was indescribable. I pulled out after I felt satisfied, and flopped down next to my boyfriend. I tried to catch my breath, still rubbing takas thighs that were now lightly numb and had spots of cum on them.

After we both layer there panting and whispering variations of "I love you" and "You're so amazing". Taka sat up and smiled at me. "Round two?"

I sat up and laughed.

"Hell yeah."