Gawd Damn 🔥

17 years of limited sexual experience can really affect someone. It could even lead to them being bare naked on a bed with a purple spotted neck, bruised thighs and a sore ass.

Ever since Takas first time with Mondo, he had explored his kinky side a lot more, and holy fuck was there a lot. Mondo loved it, and he enjoyed being able to make some of his vulgar fantasies a reality. Taka was stripped fully on their bed, laying on his back with his hands together above his head, gripping the pillow above him. He was being fingered my Mondo, who would speed up his fingers mercilessly and then abruptly slow down when Taka would get close. Taka had soon had enough of the teasing.

Taka threw his head back and whined and Mondo slowed down once again and simply scizzored his fingers. "Pleeaaassee Mon....please fuck me~"

Mondo roughly pulled out his fingers and gripped Takas hips possessively.

"Ya really tellin me what to do? Who's yer fucking boss around here?!"

"Y-you are," Taka refused to make eye contact in embarrassment. Mondo noticed this and roughly grabbed Takas face with his lube covered hands.

"Get on yer hands n knees, and stick that ass in the air fer me~" Taka complied silently, whimpering slightly when his painfully hard dick brushed against the sheets.

Mondo removed the last bit of clothing he had on and lubed up his dick, smirking at how Taka turned his head to the side so he can see. Mondo got up behind Taka, causing the bed to creak a bit. Instead of pounding into him as Taka wouldve liked, he slowly glided his dick in between Takas ass cheeks, avoiding his sensitive parts at all costs.

"Moooondoooooo fuck me right now please please please I can't take it~" Taka whined, burying his face into the mattress.

"Ya want me to fuck ya? Fine. Don't be crying when I fucking destroy ya~"

With that, Mondo snapped his hips forward as rough as he could, slamming his dick all the way down to the base inside Taka. Taka let out a delayed scream, guaranteed to wake the neighbors at 11:00 pm.

"OW! S-SHIT!" Taka wailed before whimpering softly.
Mondo slapped him harshly on the ass. "Ya fucking asked for this slut, don't start fucking complaining." They both needed a second to adjust and take a breath before he began slowly but hardly thrusting into the trembling prefect.

Taka kept his head face down, muting his moans and whines which Mondo certainly didn't like. On the other hand, the biker was moaning loudly, mumbling various praises and "love you"s.

"Fuck Kiyo~ S-so warm.....shit....so fucking t-tight~" Mondo deeply exhaled. He soon grew frustrated with not being able to hear Taka. He grabbed that jet black hair with the hand that wasn't groping Takas ass and pulled his head up from the pillows.

"If you get quiet now, it's not gonna be a pleasant night for ya~ now fucking scream like ya were back there," Mondo commanded. Taka tried his best to nod. Mondo loosened the grip on Takas hair, and moved his hands onto Takas hips to use like handlebars, causing Takas head to fall back down onto the mattress (this time without burying his face).
Mondos tone dropped to a more concerned one as he whispered, "You ready?" Taka looked back at him with wet eyes.

"Yeah, the prep helped. Just needs a bit to get used too," Taka lightly laughed at that last part. Mondo nodded and smirked.

Withiut missing a beat, Mondo began to get a steady rhythm. Every time his hips snapped back against Takas, he was met with the lovely noise of wet skin slapping and some sort of noise from Taka.
The thrusting sped up shortly after they started.

"H-holy shit~ yes God please~" Taka panted.
"Ya like that? I fucking know ya do. Ya act s-so fucking uptight when we all know ya love ta get dicked down~ Isn't that right?"

Taka didn't reply, and instead kept moaning desperately like the whore he was.

Mondo slapped him harshly on the ass, which caused Taka to whine/moan in a masochistic manner.

"I asked ya a fucking question you slut!" Mondo slapped his ass yet again. To be fair, it was hard to replay clearly when Mondos speed wasn't slowing down at any moment, and the sound of the bed creaking roughly drowned out some of his words.

"I-I'm a whore! I- aah~oh fuuuck~" Takas legs showed signs of giving out as his prostate was being slammed into, only making his dick leak more and more.
Mondo grabbed Takas neck from behind with a firm grip.

"You better f-fucking answer, fuck~, and if you give me any whiny shit I'll show your tight ass no fuckin mercy!" Mondo slammed dead on into Takas prostate, and Taka threw his head back and screamed.

"Im a fucking whore! Oh shit please I need you! I love getting f-fucking pounded! S-shit im gonna cum!" Taka wailed. Mondo didn't stop his pace as he felt himself get closer as well.

"M-me too doll, and you best bet im doing it all inside~"

"A-ah~ SHIT!" With one last choked out scream, Taka came onto the sheets beneath him, and let his body fall into the plush, slightly damp, pillows. Mondo slowly came to a stop as he came as well, pulling out after with a quiet grunt. Takas eyelids felt heavy, and he felt as though he may pass out. His legs hurt, and his head was still spinning from the intense orgasm. Mondo flopped down next to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a tone way different than before. "I hope I wasn't too rough on ya, and ya know I didn't mean what I said back there doll." Taka flipped over on his side to face Mondos sweaty flushed face with a smile and a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm doing well," Taka panted. "And you did just fine my dear, plus...yknow I like it rough." Mondo laughed lightly and got up on sore thighs to start a bath. With a heavy head and shaky knees, Taka soon followed