Sensitive 🔥

Mondo was a very masculine man. I mean, not always for the right reasons. His masculinity complex unfortunately gave him a toxic mentality, which went out the window after Taka became his boyfriend. Even coming out as gay was a huge slap across young misogynistic teen Mondos face. And it felt great. Being free from those chains of "being man enough" allowed him to do whatever he wanted and pleased. He began to wear more makeup such as mascara and eyeliner, he was open about his sexuality, and even sexual things. How to put this in the least awkward Segway possible.......he wants to suck a dick.
He's just a guy....who wants some dick in his mouth. No big deal! It happens. But with a boyfriend as persistent as Taka is to making sure Mondo doesn't feel forced or obliged, it can take a lot of convincing. Takas main arguments were "its unsanitary" to which Mondo replied "you do it to me all the time!" Point Mondo. Taka then argued that he felt embarrassed and like Mondo was just trying to be nice. To which Mondo replied, "A) I've literally fucked your ass you have nothing to be embarrassed about and B) There is nothing I want more and to blow ya." Okay Mondo won.
However, Taka did bring up a valid point. Taka did often feel embarrassed during sex. Hell he still squeezes his legs together when he's naked and apologizes when he cums (too fuckin polite that guy). But that's Mondos job to help him with it. With lots of kinky praise of course.

Mondo lay with legs spread on the floor, him and his boyfriend stripped bare of clothing. He sat in front of a full length mirror, with Taka in his lap, legs fully spread as well. Mondo nipped and sucked at Takas neck and shoulders, huskily whispering praise filled dirty talk into the prefects ear while stroking Takas dick. Takas eyes watered as he was very sensitive, and he whimpered and whined for more as he bucked his hips into Mondos hand.

"Look at you doll face, look at yourself," Takas head slowly turned away from the side to look at his reflection in the mirror. Mondo licked over a previously made hickey on Takas lower neck.

"Fucking love when you get all sensitive. Hell I just touch you and you're fucking leakin. " Taka turned his eyes away from the mirror and looked at the floor biting his limp and crying pathetically. Mondos hand abruptly came to a stop.
"Mondooooooo~!" Taka whined as he looked back at mondo with wet eyes.
"If you take your eyes off that fucking mirror I'm stopping. And you have to finish yourself off. You understand me princess?" Mondo spoke sternly.
Taka nodded with pursed lips.
"Use your words."
"Yes! Y-yes I understand." Takas gaze fell back to he and Mondos reflection, as Mondo resumed his previous actions. Takas neck was already spotted purple from their previous foreplay, so Mondo rested his head on Takas shoulder, grinning at his submissive boyfriend, whiny and whimpering like a puppy in his grasp.

"O-oh Shit~" Taka cried breathlessly. "Faster Mondo please~ I'm so close i need to cum now please~"
Mondo removed his hand completely and Taka squeezed his legs shut and cried.
"MONDO FUCK~ Please it hurts, i need to cum!"

Mondo flipped their position around so Taka was sitting upright and mondo fell between his legs, still allowing Taka to see his reflection.

"Shh baby I know I know, you're such a good boy for holding out," Mondo wiped away some of Takas tears with his calloused thumbs. "That's a good boy." Mondo whispered soothingly.

"Will ya let me blow ya until ya finish?" Mondo rested his head on Takas soft but muscular thighs.

"You don't have to," Taka mumbled very out of character.

"Taka, doll, please i want to. I wanna choke on your cock while you pull my hair, i want your thighs to clamp around my face and suffocate me-"

"I don't wanna hurt you!"

"I know baby I know, just please let me do this. Unless you are truly uncomfortable."

Taka paused for a moment then nodded, petting Mondos hair lightly. "Yes. Please Mondo. I need this."

Mondo wasted no time and went straight to work licking one long strip up Takas dick. The prefect threw his head back and shivered.
Mondo smiled mischievously and took his whole top in his mouth.

"Ah-! S-shit". Taka pulled tighter at Mondos hair, feeling as though he had to physically restrain from clamping his legs around Mondos neck.
Mondo slowly bobbed his head, taking his whole length in his mouth with a little struggle. Mondo loved the choking, he always had a kink for giving and receiving pain. He moaned around Takas dick, causing pleasurable vibrations to course through Takas veins.
Mondo kept a steady pace, taking in Takas sexy expressions.
Takas head was thrown back and his eyes were half lidded, threatening to close. His mouth hung open, letting out pathetic whimpers and whines of pleasure. His pale veiny hands were tangled within Mondos man bun, tugging roughly at the curly hairs. As for the noises, oh fuck the noises. He sounded so hot. Mondo could cum from Takas moans alone.

"Right there Mondo fuck~!"

"SHIT that feels good~"

"Ah~! I'm so close. Oh fuck me I'm so close!"

"I'm gonna cum. Holy shit I'm gonna cum!"

"I love you Mondo, holy......F-FUCK AH~!"

Taka clamped his legs around Mondos skull as he climaxed, releasing into Mondos mouth as his dick poked the back of Mondos throat.
Takas whole body relaxed and he released his legs and hands, resting his hands on his ripped stomach. Mondo pulled off and swallowed with a loving smile a teasing smack of the lips, some cum dripping on his lips. Mondo wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and licked it off, making complete eye contact with a sweaty, out of breath Taka laying almost limp on the carpeted floor.
Mondo didn't mind not finishing, he knew there would be a tomorrow. Mondo scooped Taka up and tossed him on the bed, cuddling up against his warm nude body.
"You should brush your teeth. It's unsanitary", a barely awake Taka spoke. Before Taka could turn around scold his boyfriend, he heard the loud snores of an adoring but exhausted Mondo. Not long after, Taka fell victim to sleep as well. I wonder what other kinky adventures they'll experience......?