First Day Back

I woke up on August 14th, at 4:00 am so I could study for a few hours. I decided to get ready before my uncle woke up. Yeah, that's right, I live with my uncle. You see, when I was 4 years old, my mom and dad perished in a terrible car accident. It left a giant scar on the left side of my face, but that wasn't the only place where I had a scar... There was also a scar on my heart. 

       When I get ready in the morning, the first thing I do is throw my hair in a quick messy bun, I thought about putting on some makeup, but makeup's just not really my thing. I grabbed the first pair of jeans I saw on my floor, grabbed a shirt off of my dresser and put on my shoes and a few accessories. 

The outfit <3 : 

My uncle doesn't like driving me to school

My uncle doesn't like driving me to school. Actually, he doesn't like doing anything with me. except yelling... Anyways, I walked to the bus stop, and you know who I saw...I saw the most popular girl in school, Pokimane. Although she was beautiful, she was the worst person you could have ever imagined. That girl was straight up filth. And, she totally had the biggest crush on the popular playboy, Dream.

     "Hey there, Y/n. Nice outfit... NOT!" She and all the girls around her giggled. I just rolled my eyes and sat in the very back of the bus. I grabbed my books and my headphones. I played my favorite song ever. Fight Song! It's one of the only good parts of life. It was the only thing that could cheer me up. And, I knew the lyrics by heart at this point, so I started quietly singing to myself, while I read my book.

And soon enough, the bus came to a stop. I got off, looked up at the school, and sighed. "Here we are again." And then started my year of Hell.

End of Chapter One

Thanks for reading! More chapters coming soon <3!