Detention

We finally arrived at the nurse's office and Dream put me down into a chair. Dream calls out for the nurse, but she's not there. He curses under his breath. "Shit," He asks if it's okay if he helps me, and I say yeah. He goes through the mini fridge to find an ice pack. He wraps it in a paper towel and cloth to make sure that it's not too cold, and he puts it on the side of my nose. He tells me to hold still so that he can get a piece of gauze to wipe the rest of my face. 

           He comes close and dabs the gauze on my chin and then on my lips. I wince with pain, and he sees that I have blood in my mouth. He asks me to open my mouth so that he can get the blood on the inside of my lip. I shake my head, refusing, and turn my face away from him. He grabs my jaw, turning it towards him and I notice he's gotten even closer. I gasp, opening my mouth in shock. He grabs a fresh piece of gauze and puts it on the inside of my lower lip. As he pulls his hand out, I see a string of saliva following with it. I felt my face get red as I blushed hard. 

        He smirks, seeing the red on my cheeks. He grabs more gauze as he continues to dab up my nose and he leans close and says, "Good girl" I jump up, pulling past him as I run to the bathroom in the nurse's office. I stare at myself in the mirror, seeing how red I've gotten and the bruise on my nose. He knocks on the door, and in a low, rough voice, he said, "You can't hide in there forever." 

    The bell rings, and I burst open the door, rushing right past him. And on the outside of the nurse's office, I see Pokimane and her catsquad. Pokimane pins me to the wall, and says,

     "He helped you this one time, don't think it's gonna happen again, and stay away from him, you whore." She shoved me to the floor and ran away. I hear the nurse's door open and see a hand in front of my face. I look up, and I see that it's Dream. I grabbed his hand as he pulled me to his chest. He asks me what happened, and I say "I tripped on my laces on the way out" He bends over, going to tie them. 

     I watch as he ties them, he taps my leg, telling me to step back. He asks for my other foot by tapping my other leg. He stands up and looks into my eyes, I stare into his. After what felt like forever, I finally remember that we have..detention.

    I tried to speak but words wouldn't come out. I made a gesture to the door and he seemed to understand what I was trying to say. He asks me if I had detention too and I nodded. I started to walk forward, and I heard him mutter something under his breath. He said, "finally something good". We ran to room 205, only to find Mrs. Pattinson and all of Dream's friends waiting for us. 

    "You're late," Mrs. Pattinson said, "Take your seats next to the window." I walk in, shivering in the cold room, feeling everyone's eyes on me. I sit in the back, next to the window and I pull out my book. I would take out my headphones, but I know she would take them away to the front office. I started reading until I felt a paper airplane fly into my head. I picked it up and it said :

"You look cute when you read ;)"

    I tried to find where it came from, but everyone was still working. I crumbled up the piece of paper and throw it into my bag. After what felt like forever, detention finally ended. Dream's friends rushed outside, pulling Dream by the hoodie. I slowly gathered my things.

Dream's POV :

     Quackity says "Dude, you wanna bet $100 and an old-timey porno that you can get that Y/n girl to like you, and y'all go on three dates. And on the third one, break her heart." The others ooooed in suspense. Then, started chanting "Dream! Dream! Dream!" I looked around to see Y/n leaving, I dabbed up Quackity and said "Give me a week" They all cheered as I ran up to catch up with Y/n. 

End of Chapter 3!!