Day One

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

        I wake up to the sound of the alarm ringing in my ears. I reluctantly get up and stop the beeping. I get out of bed, grab a face towel, and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the lights, which are now blinding me. I turn on the cold water and start washing my face. After I'm finished, I see an eyelash on my cheek. I pulled it off my cheek, closed my eyes, and made a wish. 

     I opened my eyes and continued my morning routine. I regret not putting my hair back, because some of my hair is stuck to my face. I walk out of the bathroom and go to my closet. It takes me about fifteen minutes to choose something to wear, but I finally found something comfortable. 

       I walk downstairs and filled up my water bottle

       I walk downstairs and filled up my water bottle. Of course, my uncle already left 'cause he never wants to spend one minute alone with me. I grab my bag and walk outside, to see someone waiting for me. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I say almost dropping my bag. "Ouch, that hurt, even after I got up extra early to see you, and I even got you a muffin" Dream says in a dramatic, hurt voice. "What kind?" I say, walking towards him. "Banana Chocolate Chunk," He says, pouting. 

    I grabbed the muffin out of his hands and start walking. "Hey, you can't leave me like that," He says, pouting again. He finally catches up with me and starts talking. I continue eating my muffin until he takes it out of my hands and takes a bite. I look at him in shock as he gives me back the muffin, motioning me to eat it. We finally arrive at the bus stop, where I take one last bite, and throw it into the trashcan. I give him a smug look, until he shoves me, pointing at the bench. "Dreeeammm~" Pokimane and her bitches are here. I see that there's only one more spot on the bench. "Oh, I guess you'll have to stand, Y/n" She smirked. Dream took my hand and sat down on the bench, sitting me on his lap. 

       I sit there in shock for at least two minutes, until I see Pokimane's face; jaw open and eyes wide. I put on one of my headphones in my ear and the other in Dream's. I knew I might regret this later, but her staring at me with pure envy was worth it. We get on the bus and see that all the seats are taken. Pokimane opens her big mouth and says "Dreaaamm~ There's a spot with meeee~" "No thanks" Dream responds with a tone of disgust in his voice. I hold onto the handgrip when I feel a hand on mine. 

      I recognize the warmth as Dream. He gets even closer, putting his arm around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I hear Pokimane scoff behind us, and I relax my body. Suddenly, he whispers something in my ear. "If you let me borrow a kiss, I promise I'll give you one back" I turn my head around, kissing his cheek. After a few seconds, I feel the heat of his breath on my neck, then he lightly kisses it. I feel my face and ears getting hot.

 We finally arrive at school. I grabbed his hand, and we walked off the bus. And we hear the sound of Dream's friends going "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo~" And wolf-whistling. Without even realizing it, I was still holding his hand. I turn around, ripping my hand from his to see Dream being noogied by his friends.