Day Two

I wake up to the sound of people talking and the smell of cooked bacon. I turn over to find my phone to see that it's 7:07 am. I get up feeling the most well-rested I have ever felt. I roll up to see the unfamiliar room and remember that I'm not back home. I get up and go to the bathroom to start my morning routine. 

   I was halfway washing my face when I realized that I had no new clothes for today. The clothes that I had left on the bathroom floor were now missing and the t-shirt that Dream gave me the night before was now wet. I finished my morning routine before going to the door and calling out for Dream. I waited behind the slightly open door before hearing someone walk up the steps, starting to approach. I looked up hoping to see Dream, but instead, I saw a beautiful, middle-aged woman, with unreal beach blonde hair. 

     She spoke up and said, "Hi, you must be Y/n, I'm Dream's mom. You can call me Morgan. I'll have Dream bring you fresh clothes in a bit." I nodded my head, watching her leave, closing the door again. I start to undress, trying to find where my bra went. The door opens and I pop my head out, seeing Dream with a pile of clothes in his arms. I look at him awkwardly, trying to find words to tell him I couldn't find my bra. 

     It was hard to form words, knowing I only had panties on. "Can I come in?" Dream asked. I couldn't move, but I thought that he would get that I was saying no. In his mind, a girl looking at him like a deer in a headlight is an obvious yes. He chuckles and then walks in. I dash to the bed, covering all of my body with the sheets, only leaving out my face. "Fuck" He says, "I'm so sorry, I thought it was a-" "It's okay," I said awkwardly, "I just needed to find my...bra," I mumbled. 

   "I mean, is it really that necessary?" He asks with a stupid grin. I glared at him and he giggles like a stupid idiot. He puts the clothes he had in his hand on the bed and tells me to wait until he gets back. I grab the clothes he placed on the bed, and I started putting them on with my back facing the door. 

     I was too busy wrestling with the skirt to notice Dream right behind me

     I was too busy wrestling with the skirt to notice Dream right behind me. I turn around to get the shirt when I see Dream standing in the doorway with my bra in hand. I stand still just for a few seconds until I realize I was flashing him a little bit. He throws the bra onto the floor and ran out of the door screaming that he was sorry. I finished getting ready, remaking the bed, and descending the stairs. 

   Once I got downstairs, the sight of a well-cooked breakfast greeted me. I sat down and saw Dream and his family washing their plates. Dream came out and brung me a glass of orange juice, but I ignored him completely. After I finished the average American breakfast, thanked Dream's parents for the hospitality, and washed my plate Dream came in to tell me to hurry up so we wouldn't be late for school. But, once again, I ignored him. 

    I finished washing my plate, walked out of the kitchen, thanked Dream's parents again for letting me stay, then went to the front door and grabbed my stuff. I started walking out the door when Dream caught up with me. He tried talking to me, but I just started walking faster. He grabs me by my shoulder and turns me around. Without thinking, I slapped him hard across the face. He let go of me instantly, grabbing the left side of his face. 

    I suddenly froze and dropped all my stuff and went to help him. I apologized repeatedly, but he just leans in and says, "I'll forgive you if you kiss my booboo" I gave him a look of disgust, but with guilt overwhelming me, I lean in and gave him a little peck on his cheek. I pick up my stuff and begin walking to the school building. 

TIME SKIP

   I finally arrive back home after a long day of schoolwork, people asking questions, and of course, Dream. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, and I see that it was a text message from Dream:

"Remember that we have a date today" 

     "Shit" I ran upstairs and dropped all of my belongings in my room, grabbed a towel, and rushed into the bathroom. I quickly turned on the shower and began getting ready. I washed my face and I exfoliated my lips, while the shower heated up. Once the shower was finally warm enough, I grabbed a mirror and hopped in, and start washing the dirt off my body. Then, I washed my silky hair and conditioned it. I shaved my legs and my armpits, making them baby smooth, and my least favorite part, in between my legs. 

     After finishing my everything shower, I moisturize my body with scented body lotion. Then, I wrapped a towel around my body and another one around my hair. I began to try to do my makeup. I did a little blush, and mascara, and put on some lipgloss. I don't really know what else to do, especially because I have never done makeup before. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet to find a new outfit.

 I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet to find a new outfit

          I finally get dressed, and now wonder what I'm going to do with my hair

          I finally get dressed, and now wonder what I'm going to do with my hair. I figure something out and I put my hair in a bow. 

     Just when I finish, I hear a knock at the door

     Just when I finish, I hear a knock at the door. Knock Knock I grabbed my phone and I rush downstairs. I open the door to see that it's a blonde-haired boy, staring at me.

End of Chapter 6