Chapter Five: Fetish Part Two

fet·ish

ˈfediSH/

noun

a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.

"Victorian men developed fetishes focusing on feet, shoes, and boots"

Maddison's POV

As I made my way down the boring halls to meet up with Jamal, I heard little whispers.. it almost sound like, shit. I felt the adrenaline rush, i quickly got down and hid behind a wall as I tried to hear the conversation a couple of steps away.

"I-I know she's still here, she wouldn't just... she wouldn't just, oh just fucking find her and bring her to me!"

"Chris, calm d-"

"NO! I finally have her for the first time, and she just leaves like this!?"

".. Chris bu-"

"Just. Find. Her. Jamal."

Were they looking for Jazmine? And why is Jamal with some guy and not meeting up with me? Who was that guy anyway! Question fluttered through my head as i felt my body being ruffly lifted off the floor. Before I could get a word out, Jamal silently yelled to me as I felt my legs walking at a fast pace.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I was coming to meet yo-"

"I told you to not come down the left hall, you were supposed to go right!"

"What does it matter for?!!"

I snatched my arm away from him as I stood in the hall staring at him for an answer. He gave me a threatening look as if I've lost my mind."What does it matter for? If i get caught with you!" His voice was booming through the halls as I looked around to make sure no one was near as he did the same. He slowly cleared his throat as he lowered his voice.

"If I get caught with you, there's a possible chance we'll both be killed." I watched him fiddle with his fingers as he stared at the corner down the hall behind me. Something about him.. I don't know, but something about him drew me emotionally and physically towards him, It was like I was yearning for him.

I sighed as I slowly scratched my neck.

"I should go befo-"

"No, I should go before we get caught."

"Uh, I was-"

"What? Were you going to say that?"

"Yeah"

"Oh"

"Right" We both said in a unison. There was an weird silence between us both, but before I could start a new conversation, I heard a bang coming from my room. I snapped my head in direction as Jamal's mouth began running again.

"Shit he found her! Run before he fines us!"

"But Jamal I-"

"JUST GO!"

He gave me a quick shove, I picked up my pace as I began running with the flow. I didn't know were to go if that man was in my room. Oh shit.. He was δάσκαλος.

Note to Maddison: his name is Chris.

As I got lost in my thoughts I felt a firm strike against my head as I feel straight backwards. I felt the dizziness as I blinked my eyes several of times and shook my head along with it.