Chapter 4: Shelovesmeshelovesmeshelovesme

"Klaus!" Rebekah called out as she walked through the pub. He was supposedly here grabbing drinks with Marcel.

There were many people there but her sibling was not of of them.

She called his name again. "Klaus, where the bloody hell are you?" She was practically grumbling.

She only called him Klaus when she was particularly annoyed with him.

The blonde spotted a man guarding a doorway to some random hallway. She walked up to him. She knew how many people worked for Marcel. "Do you know where I can find my brother?"

The guard seemed confused. "I don't know you. Who's your brother?"

"Klaus Mikaelson. He should be here with Marcel."

The man seemed to recognize those names. "Listen, I was told no visitors. They don't wish to be disturbed."

Her eyes looked exasperated. "I don't bloody care what they wish. This is important, get out of my way."

The guard shifted. "Listen-"

She shoved his head into the wall, then walked past him.

She walked through the hallway. The original heard two men's voices.

Rebekah entered the room the voices were coming from. Marcel and Klaus were seated at a bar, chatting away.

"Nik!"

The hybrid looked over at her in mild annoyance. "Yes, little sister?"

"You need to learn not to ignore your phone when it rings."

He replied, "Did it occur to you that maybe I wanted a break from hearing of your petty dramatics? I'm busy, Rebekah."

She looked mad.

His whole demeanor changed from nonchalant to concern. His eyes widened. "Did she-"

"No," she responded. "Apollo reached out. He needs you to go to New York. He said it's important."

The urgent tone in his voice showed his worry. "Did he by any chance say anything about her condition?"

"He said she's okay." She hesitantly added, "But that's also what he said before."

Marcel looked back and forth between the two. "What's going on?"

"No time to explain." Klaus answered. "I'm afraid I have an important matter to attend to. We'll have to finish this up later."

He made his way towards the exit.

"You could say thank you." Rebekah told him.

He sent her a smile that didn't seem very genuine. He wasn't in much of a generous mood lately.

He wasn't in much of any kind of good mood lately. The only good thing he had was Rudy.

As Klaus walked out of the room, his mind racing, Rebekah sighed.