chapter10: discovery

I woke up in a forest of cherry trees.

I got up and ran crying.

I had seen everything.

It was not pretty...

Not at all....

I ran and ran until I couldn't breathe. While I was trying to regain my breath I heard a lighter.

*Flick!*

It wasn't long before I looked back and saw everything dying.

I was surrounded In fire.

The beautiful trees were burning.

The grass was turning black from the fire.

I looked down at my hands and saw a lighter.

I caused this.

I woke up in snow with the lighter in hand. I looked around and realized that I had seen this before...

A: Yes... Yes.. yes! It was that nightmare!

In my... Very weird excitement the snow turned into a snowstorm.

I flicked my lighter to try and keep warm but the snow kept distinguishing the fire. I felt hopeless when I took the case off and saw barely any oil left.

A: Arceus..

As I put my hands down in my hopelessness I looked around and saw a giant orange dot in the distance.

I started walking towards it even though my boots would just sink to the bottom.

I crossed my arms while keeping one up in order to use the lighter.

As I walked in the snow Storm I fell to my knees almost instinctively.

When I did fall I dropped my lighter.

My hands felt numb and I was hit with a cold so unbearable that I felt like I was about to faint.

I dug and dug for my lighter but instead of finding my lighter I found..a paw?

I grabbed the paw and pulled it and what came out was....

A weak Jules?

I put her on my shoulder

A: are you okay?! Oh my Arceus... We gotta get you back home!

I carried Jules and in return I was given some warmth.

It took awhile but when I made it there it was that.. that.. girl? Boy?

?: Yes.. yes... Sit down..

Their voice sounded a bit feminine but it was to early to assume.

?: Atticus is it?

A: uh yeah...I'm sorry but- do you know how to help my gir-pokemon.

Jules looked at Atticus before slowly turning into stardust in his hands.

A: what the...

?: Atticus I need your help... And you need mine.

A: what do you mean?

?: I know you know.

A: ... ... .. .. . ...

?: Listen up.

A: alright..

?: We are one... Your problems cause mine.... And mine cause yours. You are in a losing game... You will never win without me so just let me explain.

Atticus looked at him before giving him a hand motion to continue

?: Your time is becoming unstable... You were never supposed to see your visions. Those were for one of your other alternative realties. Now you both are merging and so people from that reality are coming into your reality.