how?!

How did y'all rip this story a new one?!

One night I finish the next chapter (10) and im like "I'll release it when the samurott raids begin.

I got distracted but

AFTER THEY END- I got busy with school and I got grounded...

BUT RN I CHECK AND I SEE 485 READS

HOLY DAMN

So many people 😫😫😫😫😫😫

But I'm releasing chapter 10

Bye!
But btw

In conclusion.

(Edit)

Rn I have reached 495 readers so I wanted to give somebody a "shout out" when they really don't need it.

I hope most of y'all have heard of HylianGuard (sorry for the ping) . They are an awesome writer and even though they have 7.54k on their story I feel as though they deserve more.

When I found out about pokemon I HATED scorbunny but when I played the game I immediately fell in love with it's design and ever since then I have been addicted to anything cinderace.

When I downloaded wattpad I was looking for some stories about cinderace and I saw the story "A Trail we Blaze" and honestly after reading it... I felt inspired and then boom.

Pyro ball to the heart was made.

I honestly never could've made this story without inspiration and I feel as I should shout out the person who gave me inspiration.

Although I doubt it I wish to be as big as they are and be good friends with them. It's not much but I hope he enjoys a couple more reads on his story.

So everybody please go check out his story it's more properly written with better grammar and a better plot and better everything! So go check him you won't regret it.

Bye!