𝕬 𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝕭𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 - 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 -

"What the hell is wrong with you!" He yelled at me throwing a wine glass which shattered on the ground in front of me. I had no words at all, I was speechless.

I slammed my door shut and locked it to ensure he couldn't get in, I then went over and stumbled onto my bed. Not realizing yet that I had started crying.

I sighed," He must be drunk again..As always.."

This exact situation wasn't uncommon, ever since I tried to leave him he has always been aggressive towards me. It is something I can't get used to though. I should introduce myself, nice to meet you, my name is Ezra Gomas. The person who is yelling is my so called "boyfriend" Andrew Carter.

The potentially worst days of my life started around 4 months ago, when I first met him, or was "introduced" to him by a friend of mine.

- 4 Months ago -

I was sitting at home watching TV in the living room with my brother, Austin. He was sitting there watching something on his phone with his earbuds in, he was probably listening to music or something like that I thought to myself. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the front door. Austin took his earbuds out due to the noise and stared at the door for what felt like a minute until we both heard yelling. It was our friend Hudson. He visited frequently, usually after work.

My brother got up and opened the door for him, but he looked like he wasn't staring at Hudson, but rather someone standing behind him. So, I looked further over the couch to get a good look and saw a pretty tall guy with dark brown hair and from my distance very dark brown eyes, but maybe it was just the lighting in the room.

He turned over and stared back at me so I, like any normal person, looked away quickly and pretended I didn't even see him at all.

My brother invited them both in and offered them to have a seat on the couch. After everyone was seated Hudson introduced us to his friend.

"Sooo, I bet you are wondering who this is, so I will introduce him, this is my good friend and colleague Andrew!" Hudson said very enthusiastically.

"Hello nice to meet you all." Andrew said to Austin and I.

"It is a pleasure to meet you too Andrew." Austin politely responded sounding as fancy as ever.

I don't know why but in that moment I felt a good connection with Hudson's friend Andrew. All of a sudden I heard my brother's voice speaking to me and snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh hi very nice to meet you too!" I answered very quickly in a rush.

He smiled at me and I gave a very awkward smile back at him like I was under pressure or something.

- Austin's POV -

I don't like this new "friend" of Hudson's. He seems to be more friendly with Ezra than me of Hudson, it makes me uncomfortable, and he gives off this weird edgy vibe. Like a drug addict, or a gang member. Maybe I am just judging too quick though, so I will give it time and not rush to conclusions about people. It would be better to get to know this guy anyways rather than kick him out immediately with no explanation. Whatever, I won't say anything..for now anyways.

- Andrew's POV -

I just got here and I really like the way this one kid looks, the one with medium black with white strands of hair, and blue eyes. He looks kind of short too. On the other hand, I am getting suspicious vibes from  what is probably his brother, like he dislikes me but is acting like he likes me. Inspecting him closer he looks much taller with long braided silver hair and blue eyes. I don't like him. He keeps looking at me like I am a drug dealer or something. Weirdo, I'll try my best to ignore him and pay attention to the other one for now.

- Hudson's POV -

What the fuck is wrong with these people, they look like they want to strangle each other to the floor until one of them dies. Well except Ezra of course, but he has always been much more gentle when it comes to people. Still though, why am I friends with these weirdos. Oh wait, that's right I have no other friends. Whatever, maybe I am just overreacting.

- Back to Ezra's POV -

I should probably break the silence in here, it feels suffocating.

"So uh, we should probably introduce ourselves now, my name is Ezra." I finally spoke out.

Everyone stared at me for some reason, it made me kind of uncomfortable until Austin finally also spoke too.

"Agreed, my name is Austin and I am Ezra's older brother." He said..kind of smug?

Why did he add the older brother part though? Maybe for awareness or something, but it made things somehow awkward than it already was for me. The night continued for about an hour of nothing but awkward silence except for the TV playing in the background of all of this. Finally, Hudson looked at his phone and saw the time.

"Already 11:36 PM?!?" He yelled out.

"Well it was..kind of nice? Talking to you guys but we should probably go since I'm his ride home." He spoke much calmer this time but still in a hurry up kind of voice.

"Yes..It was nice of you to drop by and visit and was also nice to meet you Andrew." Austin spoke out staring directly into Andrew's soul looking like he was going to rip his throat out the second his back is turned.

"Yes! Very nice to meet you Austin.. and of course you especially Ezra.." He glanced at me very quickly.

My brother looked like he wanted to gouge that guy's eyes out with a spork. I could've sworn literal steam was coming out of his ears and his mouth was foaming..or maybe he had rabies. Who knows I guess.

"Goodbye!" Hudson yelled before exiting out the front door.

"Bye!" Both me and Austin yelled back before the door was completely shut.

Austin got up from where he was and locked the door and made his way upstairs before calling back to me.

"I am going to bed, and you should too..Goodnight."

"Goodnight!" I called back.

Then his door slammed shut. I got up from the couch and turned the TV off and also headed upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and walked over to lay on my bed after changing into my pajamas. I then shut my lamp off and went to bed, still thinking about Andrew.

ꕥ♱♥  𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 ️♥ ️♱ꕥ