𝕬 𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝕭𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 - 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 -

- Ezra's POV -

I awoke the next morning practically falling out of my bed due to lack of sleep, I just couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Andrew and it kept me up most of the night.

"I need to get up..." I mumbled sitting up.

My back made the loudest crack noise as I stood up to get out of bed, I headed towards my dresser and pulled out a blue tank top and some black pants with a black plaid jacket. I was going to start changing, but I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked around and saw nobody there, so I ignored it and changed into my clothes for the day.

"I should go out for today, maybe to the cafe with Austin." I said aloud.

That should be fun, plus I think Austin is already up since I think I can hear him downstairs running the TV. I headed out of my bedroom and downstairs to see Austin sitting watching TV.

He turned over and looked at me with a slight smile.

"Good morning." He said.

"Morning!" I replied enthusiastically towards him returning his smile.

All of a sudden my phone went off, I took it out of my pocket and saw that an unknown number texted me. I opened the chat and read it, it was Andrew! He said that Hudson gave him my number. I replied with a simple Hey, but after that he didn't text back. I was slightly disappointed, but that was okay since now I could ask Austin if he wanted to go out to the cafe.

"Hey, a new cafe opened up, would you like to go with me?" I asked him in a kind voice.

"Yeah sure, I could go for something to eat right now anyways." He answered back to me.

"Great! Let's go!" I practically shouted.

He slightly laughed and grabbed his coat and shoes, and off we went.

- At the cafe -

We went inside and once we opened the door there was a ding sound that followed, the place was packed with people! I mean, obviously since it was brand new, but still!

We waited in line for what felt like forever until we got our food and headed out. We sat on a nearby bench near a fountain and began to eat.

"This is really good!" I said kind of mumbled since my mouth was full.

He laughed at me with a nod and continued eating his own food, that was until someone came up to us.

"Whatcha eatin'?" They asked.

It was Hudson! I looked over and also saw Andrew staring at me with a smile. I gave a slight smile back at him until Austin replied to Hudson's question.

"The new cafe food, it is pretty good actually." He expressed.

Austin looked happy until he saw Andrew, then suddenly he didn't look as happy to be here.

- Austin's POV -

Seriously, he invited this guy along? Jesus, can't even have a nice day with my younger brother without interruptions huh? Whatever, just act happy as per usual...I mean at least Hudson is here, but I rather it be him alone instead of that bitch.

Maybe I can come up with an excuse to leave with Ezra. I don't like this guy being near him..He's creepy. He keeps smiling at Ezra, It's annoying the hell out of me.

Just get this over with then we can go home, and I won't have to deal with this piece of shit anymore that I have to.

I was okay with waited this conversation out until Ezra spoke out.