Prologue

Prologue

I was busy checking for the good photo shots when suddenly the people inside the studio went noisy.

My attention was immediately flew to them. I turned around to check if what's going on and I immediately frowned when my eyes catches someone's eyes.

There I saw Clinton, leaning against the door with his usual looks. Wearing black jeans, plane white t-shirt paired with denim black jacket, and a white sneakers. On his hands were a bouquet of flowers and a milk tea.

He looks dashing.

I excused my self to the staffs inside and walk to him.

"He looks so handsome." I heard one of the staff praised him.

"Yeah." A girl agreed. "And unfortunately, he's kinda taken with..."

My eyes immediately went to them and they looked away. I just sighed and continued walking.

When Clinton saw me nearing, he immediately smiled but I just answered him with a deep frown.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when I stopped in front of him.

He smiled at me shyly. Inabot niya sakin ang hawak na bouquet at milk tea. "I'm here to give you these and to congratulate you also."

I looked at the things he's holding. "This is not necessary, Clinton. And don't you have shooting or something?"

I looked at him straight in the eyes with dagger look. Hindi ko gusto itong ginagawa niya. We're into showbiz industry and people everywhere might misunderstood this, again.

He sighed but his smiles remained on his handsome face. "Oh, come on, Pat. Can't I pay visit to the girl I like?" He smiled sweetly.

I heard some low giggles from the staffs. I looked at them and realized that they're eyes were all on us. Nakakahiya na 'to!

"Wait."

Iniwan ko do'n si Clinton at pumunta sa may-ari ng magazine. When she saw me nearing, she immediately stood up with worries on her face.

"Patricia," salubong niya sakin habang nakatingen sa likod ko. Probably looking at Clinton.

I smiled. "I'm sorry, Olivia, I have to excuse my self for a while. I have something to settle."

She sighed. "It's okay. But, are you okay?"

Olivia Torres, an owner of one of the successful magazine in Asia. Bago ako pumasok sa industriyang ito ay kaibigan ko na siya, we've been friends for years.

I nodded halfheartedly. "I should be."

Worry is now visible on her face. "Alam kong hindi dapat ako manghimasok, but why don't you try to push him away?"

I've tried, Olivia. But he just wouldn't.

Clinton Gomez is my suitor since last year. I already told him to stop courting me because I'm not really into him and. i have no feelings for him but he is the kind of a guy that is not easily to discard.

"Sinubukan ko, pero ayaw parin tumigil."

Olivia rolled her eyes. "He's an asshole. Wala ba siyang hiya after what he has done to you three months ago?"

I sighed devastatingly. "Hayaan mo na."

"Hayaan?!" Medyo tumaas ang tono ng boses ni Olivia kaya hinawakan ko siya sa kamay.

I looked around. Ang mga mata ng mga tao sa loob ay nasa amin. I looked at Clinton too and saw him looking at us with curiosity on his face.

"Calm down." Alo ko kay Olivia. "Pwede naba ako umalis muna?"