Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I booked two rooms, for me and kuya Gino. I was just waiting for the woman on the lobby for the cards. Habang hinihintay ko ang babae, kinuha ko ang phone ko sa bag ko at hinanap ang pangalan ng PA ko sa contact list ko.

When I found it, I immediately dialed it.

Four rings and then she picked up.

I sighed. "Heather, can you get some clothes for me?"

Heather's background's full of blast music. It took a minutes before the music faded. "U-Uh, ma'am. I'm sorry. I was with my friends at the club and I didn't hear you properly. Ano po yon?"

Dumating ang babae sa lobby. She handed me the tow cards and then smiled at me. I can't be recognised because I'm wearing a mask and a cap. I nodded at the girl on the lobby.

I handed the other key to kuya Gino. "Oh, you were out with your friends?"

"Yes po. But don't mind it. May ipapagawa po ba kayo?"

Hindi muna kami umalis sa harap ng lobby habang kausap ko si Heather. Some of the people inside this hotel were looking at me with full of curiosity. They're probably curious why I am wearing mask and cap.

"I'm sorry to bother you but, can you get me some clothes?"

"Oo naman po. Sa bahay niyo po ba?" Aniya. "I mean, sa bahay niyo po ba ako kukuha?"

I was about to say yes but I remembered, Clinton is there. If Heather appeared in there, he might ask her why Heather arrived there without me. Baka sundan pa niya ito.

I shook my head. "Nope. Buy me new clothes and undergarments. You know my sizes and the clothes I like."

"Sure po, walang problema."

I looked at kuya Gino. Baka mahirapan siya sa pagsakay ng masasakyan so I decided to send kuya Gino.

"I will send kuya Gino to pick you up, where are you right now?"

"U-Uhm..." I felt hesitation on her voice. "R&B Club near my house."

I nodded. "Okay okay. Thanks, Heather. And I'm sorry to disturb your fun."

"No no no," sunod sunod na sabi ni Heather. "It's really okay, ma'am. I'm your PA at all, you're not paying me for nothing."

I smiled. "Thank you again."

I'm so thankful that I have a personal assistant like Heather. She's so dedicated to me and to her job. She never left me even though sometimes, I'm stern and super protective of her. She's my PA and she's a girl like me. As much as possible, I don't want her to get hurt or similar to that.

I bade my goodbye to Heather and ended the call. Binulsa ko sa likod ang phone ko.

"Kuya Gino?" I called my driver's name and he turned to me immediately.

"Po?"

Kuya Gino is our personal driver. Her father works with my father. Kaya ang papa ni Gino ang nag-volunteer na maging driver ko since his father is always with my father.

"You know Heather's address, right?" I asked.

He nodded. "Opo."

"There's a club near her place called R&B Club. Can you pick her up and drive her to the mall? May inutos kasi ako sakanya." Pakiusap ko sa driver.

"Oo naman po. Walang problema."

Tumango ako. "Sige sige. My room is 404, knock when you areive."

"Sige po."