0

Today was our sixth wedding anniversary. For six years I and my husband mark have been trying to have kids. we have tried every treatment out there but non worked today I was going to give him a big surprise we were pregnant. It was a miracle. So I was out getting some things to surprise him when I returned home I could hear some noise.

 I started walking towards the voice which led me to our bedroom. When I opened the door I was so shocked my sister and husband were in bed naked. the only thing that left my mouth was a "why?" "because I don't love you any more you can't even give me a child how am I supposed to stay with you" it was his reply that made me run out of the house I was running so fast I didn't relies I ran on street and between the traffic, I suddenly heard a loud honking and then I felt pain in my side so bad then there was nothing nothing at all everything was numb. everything around me was black I was dead.

They say when you are dying your whole life flashes in front of you some say you see a bright light drawing you in but for me, all I had was a big headache. Then suddenly I heard litter voices most probably two young boys "shhh be quiet you will wake her up and if she wakes up we will be in big trouble," said one voice "but won't we still be in trouble for breaking her flower vase?" asked the other voice that's when I heard a very strong voice "boys what are you both doing here?" inquired the men "nothing father" replied both the boys. That's when I opened my eyes and looked around the unknown room there were two boys and handsome men who looked very familiar "Sirius?" I said out loud "yes mother" which came from the older-looking boy. If he was Sirius black then that means the man is Orion black. Wait a minute did the kid just call me mother? Just as I was turning to ask the kid what he meant my eyes fell on the mirror and the eyes of Walburga black were looking back at me and all I could think was oh fudge I was walburga black. 

"Mother, are you alright?" little regulus asked." yes sweetheart I am fine " and from the shock, on their face, I knew I said something unexpected " Walburga are you sure you are alright you did hit your head hard?" Orion asked that's when I thought should I tell Orion about this it will be pretty stupid not to tell him I mean if I tell him it will be a lot easier for me to create a story for the time when the rest of the family notices my behaviour which will be nothing like the old Walburga  black. " boys please go to your rooms I need to talk with your father," I asked both of the boys they looked surprised but did what they were asked to do. "what is it that you wanted to talk about" Orion asked, "can make sure that no one can listen to us please what I have to tell you is very important." I asked him so when he put up the necessary spells I asked him to sit down." i am not your wife" i said "what ?" he looked  so confused "please let me explain first the thing is your wife walburga is dead my name is Morgana emrys i died in 2022 in i different dimension where all of you are a book character in my world and i know a lot about your children's future your family's future and it is not good and i want to change it i want to give the boys a good future." "what do you mean by that" he asked and that's when i told him most of the thing that happened in books and movies; when i finished orion looked at me " so what you want me to do?" he asked  "i need your help in creating a story " he looked blankly at me " i understand if you want me to divorce you-" "no no if what you told me is real then i will definitely need your help with everything." he said " so what is the story we are going to tell others?" he asked " i was thinking dose everyone know about my accident ?" "yes" " so what if we tell them that i had a vision of future while i was unconscious and that what i saw was not so pleasant ? " i said " ok then" " i was wondering if  we could go to gringotts to do inheritance test to see if anything has changed at all" i asked " of course  let me send a letter ahead first ill also ask the boys to get ready you get ready we will leave in 3 hour's." and he left the room.

a/n: hi guys this is my first time writing a story  

        all the original characters and storyline belong to J.K. Rowling

       I only own my characters and storyline.

      do excuse my spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes.

    thank you for reading