3

once we stepped out of the bank I noticed that it was late in the afternoon the 'boys must be hungry' I thought so I turned to my family and said "Why don't we have some late lunch and ice cream for dessert and then we go for some shopping?" orion agreed with me "moth- mom is we really have ice-cream for dessert?" regulus asked I was shocked did this women denied this kids ice cream "yes sweetie you can really have any ice cream you both would like" i told him. we had our lunch in a nice-looking restaurant the food was delicious.

 After lunch, we headed towards  Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour which had the best ice cream. when we entered we approached the counter " hello i would like a chocolate raspberry  small scoop in a cup toped with some mixed chopped nuts pleas" i ordered " i will have a small scoop of  butterbeer in cup please" orion said i saw the boys were hesitating to order so i said " boys you can have any flavour you want except for the firewhiskey ok and be polite when you ask for something" regulus turned to the server and said " can i have a small scoop of chocolate frog topped with caramel sauce  in cone please" he asked "can i have a medium scoop of chocolate frog with double scoop of caramel turtles half scoop of crushed waffle an half scoop of mini marshmallow in a cup please" sirius ordered we paid for our ice creams and set down to eat it once we finished eating i cleaned up the boys and we headed out for shopping first we went to  Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions where madam malkin took my measurements after she was done " madam malkin i would like 3 sets of night gown and robes to go with it in sage green, black and white and 3 sets of night suits in dark blue,lavender and light grey two long skirts one in black and one in white three long sleeved blouse  one in emerald green,black,cream and 3 short sleeved blouse in maroon,white and brown also two pencil skirt in black and white  and a black robe " i told her what i needed  " of course it will take 4 hours for your order to complete"she informed me we paid her and left the store. 

"Okay, boys where do you want to go next Quality Quidditch Supplies, Gambol and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop or Magical Menagerie." I asked both the boys "Can we go to Gambol and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop please." sirius asked " no can we go to  Magical Menagerie please mummy." regulus said, "hmmm how about we go to  Quality Quidditch Supplies first then The apothecary then to Japes Wizarding Joke Shop then complete my shopping by going to Flourish and Blotts, getting a new wand for me and then we will go to Sugarplum's Sweet Shop for some sweets and then  Magical Menagerie for a new pet for both of you what do you say." I asked them they both beamed at me with a big smile so I took that as a yes I took both of their hand and continued our shopping.

finally, it was time for a new wand I did not go to Ollivander's as he was light and I didn't know for sure if he was a Dumbledore supporter and there was no way I was going to take a chance so we went in Knockturn Alley where most of the old families bought their wands. Adams' Wands that was the name of the shop when we entered the shop we were greeted by the owner Epius adam "welcome heir black and family i am Epius adam how can i help you  today" Epius asked "i would like to purchase a ew wand as my old one wont respond to me anymore." i told him obviously i could not tell him the real reason "of course well i do not keep premade wand i make them from scratch so what you will have to do is when i bring out the box of woods and cores you will have to do is pick up the material that has the strongest pull to your magic" he said i nodded and he went in back to get the boxes when he returned i did what he asked and you could see the shock and surprise on his face clearly "well MRS black you have one powerful wand you have acacia wood, wand made from this wood only listens to their owner only  and the next wood that we have here is ash wood wands made from this wood are true to their owner you can't pass down or give this wand to anyone it will loose all its power and skills this wood normally chooses a stubborn and courageous but humble and intelligent as for your cores you have dark Phoenix feather,  basilisk venom, dragon heartstrings some of the rarest and most powerful cores and a emerald to balance it all out ." he told me my wand was pretty powerful " it will take me four hours to complete the wand you can either collect it in four hours or tomorrow morning" he told me " no i will collect it in four hour" i told him and then we left. 

we entered the sweet shop and it was a dreamland. "ok boys you get five galleons each to spend on sweets" I told them and they were off to buy sweets I started collecting my sweets that I wanted to try first I got couple of Sugar Quills, a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, few Pepper Imps, few Chocolate Frog and they even had Honeydukes chocolat i bought some dark chocolate bars. once we had paid orion shrinked our bags so they were easier to carry around. 

Then our last stop before collecting our orders was Magical Menagerie when we entered the shop you could see different types of animals " ok boy you both get to have one pet each but remember you will have to be responsible for them if you feel like you dont want a pet yet we can wait to buy later ok." i told them " yes mom" both the boy said and left to look around i noticed that they stopped to look at a unique  pair playing  a puppy and a kitten i leaned down to them and asked "do you boys want them ?" they turned to me smiling "can i have the puppy?" sirius asked "and can i have the kitten" regulus asked  "sure why not i dont see a problem in that" i said just as i was going to look for assistance a girl come to us " its a good thing you want to take both of them " she said " why is that?" sirius asked " both of them are best friends they refuse to separate from each other" regulus smiled and said " just like me and sirius?" he asked " yes just like you and sirius ,we would like to buy both of them and anything they will require." i told the shop assistant. once we had everything we decide to drop the kids home as they looked very tired and return for my wand later.

 once we had everything we decide to drop the kids home as they looked very tired and return for my wand later

A/N HELLO EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOULL  LEAVE ANY ADVISE OR CORRECTIONS OR COMMENTS IN GENRAL AS. AS FOR ANY PICTURES I POST IN THIS STORY DO NOT BELONG TO ME AND YOU ALL ARE FREE TO IMAGIN OTHER PITURES IF YOU DONT LIKE THE ONCE I POST. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN