1

once orion left the room, most probably to tell the boys to get ready and write a letter to Gringotts; I decided to get up and wash up a little. when I entered the bathroom I saw walburga's toiletries and there was no way I was going to use her used towels or toothbrush even though we have the same body. I tried looking around for new things but I could not find any  I thought of asking orion but I didn't want to trouble him that's when I remembered about Kreacher so I called out his name.

 a little nicer-looking version of Kreacher from the movie appeared but he was wearing a disgusting looking rag "Kreacher get me some new towels and toothbrush." I asked him " yes mistress." he then popped out and returned with some new towels and a toothbrush. I took them from him and dismissed him after thanking him.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed up a little with some warm water there was no way I was going to use walburga's used soap. once I had freshened up I came out and walked towards the wardrobe when I opened it all I could see were boring black dresses. I need to go shopping this woman has no taste at all till then I will have to do with what I have.

in another part of the house you could hear orion asking the boys to get ready "boys please get ready we are going out in 3 hours." orion said " yes father." both the boys replied he then went to his study to write a letter to black account manager trasgu about having a private meeting in 3 hours. 

When we entered the famous daigon alley I could feel many eyes on us. Thinking this was normal as the blacks were a very known family I ignored them. That's when I saw the great white building "gringotts" as we neared the building I saw two goblin guards on either side of the door. On the door there was writing
Enter stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.

When we entered approached a free teller and asked to meet our account manager. After a few minutes, goblins escorted us to trasgu. when we reached the door to his office the goblin that was escorting us knocked on the door "come in ." was heard and we proceeded to enter the office " thank you ark you may leave" trasgu told the goblin that had escorted us here. 

"greetings trasgu" orion said " greetings heir black how can I help you and your family this fine evening", trasgu asked." we would like an inheritance test for my wife here." orion said " ofcourse  but there will be a fee of 5 galleons trasgu said " yes take it from my account" orion told him then he quickly brought out the required materials ,he handed over the ritual knife and a parchment drenched with some kind of potion "Mrs.black please drop seven drops of your blood on parchment" he told me what to do. "what will happen to my blood and the parchment" i asked him " they will be sealed in your vault Mrs.black , he assured me after that I started the ritual by cutting my finger and dropped seven drops of my blood on the parchment now all we had to do was wait for few minutes and as predicted after five minutes writing started showing upon the parchment.

Name: Walburga Irma Black /Morgana lily Emrys

date of birth: 18-10-1925   

Father: Pollux Black

Mother: Irma black née Crabbe (dead)

godparents: non

Siblings: Alphrade black and cygnus black

partner/mate: orion black

children: sirius orion black(1959-) regulus Arcturus black(1961-)

core: 50% blocked by A.P.W.B.D

Abilities: Metamorphmagi 100% blocked, wandless 100% blocked, wordless 100% blocked, Parseltongue (magics gift), Parselmagic (magics gift), natural Legilimency and Occlumency (magics gift)   precognitive 100% blocked broken. all blocks linked to Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

obliviate: at the age of 3,5, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17 linked A.P.W.B.D  and Irma Black

compulsion: dislike Orion black, hate Sirius black, follow dark lord, like dark arts and dark side, hate muggles and Muggleborn, hate light side. all linked to A.P.W.B.D

inheritance:  Black (through marriage)

                          le fay (magics gift)

                         Emrys(magic gifts)

                         pendragon(magics gift)

                         Slytherin(magics gift)

                         Gryffindor(magics gift) 

Owned business daily prophet 50% ,ollivanders 10%, honeydukes 40%, borgin and burkes 30%, flourish and blotts 5%

Owned estates: le fay manor 

                                 le fay property

                                 forest surrounding le fay manor

                                Emrys Manor and surrounding properties

                                 Emrys holiday home

                                pendragon castle and surrounding forest

                                Slytherin manor

                               Gryffindor manor   

                               chamber of secrets

                               50% Hogwarts

We were all so shocked all this years Sirius was abused just because of a crazy power hungry lunatic and his all for greater good. that's when i decided Dumbledore will suffer and i will make sure non of his plan's go through."trasgu  i want to have a cleaning  ritual, take all my ladyship and meet the goblin managing this accounts" i told trasgu "right this way MRS.black we will do the ritual first and by the time you are done everything will be ready for you" he said and led me towards their ritual chamber where we were greeted by the head goblin of the team giosha and than the ritual started the pain slowly started to grow as they reached the more older stuff then the pain was to much and i just blacked out. 

A/N hi guys thank you for the support.

you are welcomed to correct me on anything.

thank you for reading .