5

The next morning I woke up to someone cuddling me. when I opened my eyes I saw my husband's handsome face he was sleeping so peacefully and that was when I realised how lucky I was i got one of my wishes to come true I always wanted for Sirius and Regulas to have a great bond and for them to get their mothers love and fathers attention. but having Orion as my husband was my luck.

 "what are you thinking about so much this early in the morning." I heard Orion husky voice, "Nothing just how lucky I am to have you and both of our sons." I said "Hmm we are the lucky ones as we got you to save us from the disaster that is our future I am grateful to you." he said "Don't be you all just gave me the happiness that I had lost minutes before coming here although I know my child did not survive even though it was not at fault I hope I will get to meet him/her someday," I said with tears in my eyes " anyways we should get ready for the day and make sure the boys are ready to leave for shopping," I said.

 After we got ready I went to Sirius's room to wake him up "Good morning baby come on wake up or we will be late for muggle London" once he heard the word muggle London he set up right  " Wait so i really was not dreaming about all of this we are really going in muggle London for shopping  mum ?" he asked " yes we are so quickly get ready as i have laid out some cloths for you and come down for breakfast ok sweetheart " i said and left to prepare breakfast as  Orion was going to get regulus ready.

when I entered the kitchen Kreacher was already there prepping for breakfast "Kreacher i will make the breakfast today but can you please prep tea for everyone." i asked him "Yes mistress" After some time all three boys had come down for breakfast i served some chocolate chip and blueberry pancakes with side of sweet yogurt to boys with  some tea and orange juice. after we were done eating Orion called for his elf Trink when she popped in we told her that she would be staying with us from now on and helping around the house. I asked them to clean the house and to collect any cursed or harmful things in one room and I would check them after coming back. Once we were in London I showed them around we did lots of shopping and picked out  a few pieces for the house along the way. 

A/N Hi guys i am sorry for not posting for so long there were some personal issues due to which i could not post.I will try to post once every week at least thank you so much guys.