The new Dark One

With gritted teeth, the intruding magic went into her body, pain latched into her every nerve. After every bit of darkness went into her, her knees felt weak and trembling, with a small gasp, she fell knees first to the concrete floor in the middle of Maine, the dagger making a clatter noise when it hit the floor. Robin was the first to run to her "Regina!"
He sank down next to her, she looked pale even in the dim lights, her breathing labored, a light sheen of sweat covered her forehead.

Robin took her into his arms, whispering her name and rocking her gently. Emma kneeled beside him, with her right hand she checked for a pulse, luckily she found one, weak and slow, but it was still there. Two brown eyes opened to see Robin, staring at them. "Regina?" He asked, worry completely evident in his blue eyes. "I'm here. I'm okay" her voiced sounded weak and she closed her eyes for a moment, it seemed as though speaking was making her weak and tired, he was transfixed on her. "Regina, what do we do?" Asked Emma, getting the archer out of his staring.
"I'm-I'm alright. Just, take me home" Emma and Robin looked at each other "I'm going with you" said the blonde, he nodded, knowing that Emma felt guilty. He felt it too.

Emma stood up and gazed upon her parents and said "Go back home, all of you. I'll go later to tell Henry what happened-"
"Emma are you sure?" Asked Mary Margaret, Emma nodded, a little annoyed at her mother and said "He needs to know" and with that she turned her back to them, and walked to Robin who had picked Regina bridal style, her head on his shoulder, his eyes gazed down to her face, he was worried, of course he was. But Emma was too, and so seemed Mary Margaret, even David.
Emma put her hand on his shoulder "I'll take you home, my car is just at Gold's" she told him. He nodded, feeling numb, he should have done something, anything. But, what could he do? He was a simple human being with a bow and arrow that he didn't even have at the moment. He was lost without her. If something were to happen to her, he knew he wouldn't ever forgive himself.
He snapped out of his daze by Emma opening the door for him, he sat on the backseat so he could maneuver Regina easily into the car who in her state, still looked beautiful. The ride back to the mansion was a blur, Emma opened the door with the key that Robin provided, she let the archer go in first and watched as he ascended the stairs rapidly with his lover in arms.

Right now, she felt anything but a savior. If she couldn't save Regina, who could she save? 'Who am I kidding? I'm not a savior' were the thoughts of a now, guilty person. But Regina didn't want her to become the Dark One, even after everything she fought to finally have her happy ending back, she still doomed herself for the sake of others. This woman, the one who had changed, was now, truly a hero.

Guys, this may be a little longer that the first one, but, if it is still short, please tell me. Remember that English is not my first language, so if you see any mistakes, tell me. Hopes you liked the second chapter😉 This story is dedicated for C_OUAT, if you see this, I want you to know that you shake my world with your stories.