She's back

A ray of sunlight made it's way to his eyes, and that's how Robin woke up. He opened his eyes and was greeted with a beautiful sight. Regina had turned in her sleep towards him, her hand on his chest, under her hand, was Robin's heart. He wondered wether she knew that she did it, but didn't exactly ponder on it, as he remembered what happened the day prior, and his face was instantly marred with a frown. As he ventured into yesterday's happenings, Regina started to stir, a small groan making it's way out of her throat. Robin snapped out of his daze, and immediately sat on the bed, his whole body turned to his lover. He cradled her face in his hand, caressing her.
"Regina? Regina, look at me" he told her.
A pair of tired, brown eyes peered up at him, a smile made it's way into appearance on her lips. "Robin?" He sat her up, and pulled her in a crushing hug, something resembling a sob of relief escaped his mouth, full tears trailing down his face. He felt a pair of slender arms circle his own, and squeezing, reassuring whispered words fell from her mouth.
There they sat, still hugging, until he pulled away to look directly into those beautiful brown orbs he loved so much.
"Regina, are you alright?" He asked her. She nodded and sighed "I feel, different. More... evil" she whispered.
"Regina, you are not-" he was interrupted when the doll bell rang, she made a move to get up, but Robin pushed her back against the pillows and said "I'll go. You, stay here, alright?" She nodded. Robin kissed her forehead, and went downstairs an opened the door. There stood Emma, Henry, Mary Margaret with Neal in arms and David. "Where is my mom?" Asked Henry pushing past the archer and into the mansion, he made a motion to show that she was upstairs. Henry pushed past him and ran upstairs, Robin invited the three Charmings to get inside. As they slipped into the mansion, the outlaw closed the door behind them.
He looked at all of them and said "You can go, I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see that all of you are not harmed" a soft smile played on his lips.
Emma and Mary Margaret walked up the stairs, while David stayed with Robin.

Henry pushed the door to his mother's room open, but stopped at the door, she was laid back on her pillows, her face peaceful, and that made him wonder whether or not she was asleep. She opened her eyes, and smiled immediately when her gaze settled in on her son, his eyes, full with unshed tears. She opened her arms for him, and he eagerly ran into his mother's embrace. "Mom" he whispered, tears now trickling down his face, Regina looked at the boy "Henry, why are you crying? Is something wrong?" She asked, her face serious and marred with a frown.
The boy shook his head "Are you okay? Emma, she-she told me what you did..." he trailed off. Regina kissed his forehead sweetly, in the way only a mother could and nodded, "I'm perfectly fine, Henry" she said, reassuring him. He nodded, and hugged his mother tightly, laid down next to her and put his face in the crook of her neck. If he were to say the truth, he missed this moments, in which he could just hug his mom without care in the world and feel all the love she had for him. But all of that changed after he started accusing her of being the Evil Queen and saying that he didn't love her, hated her and went to look for Emma. Right now, he felt guilty, if it weren't for his mistreatment towards Regina, none of this would have happened. True, he wouldn't have Emma- right now, he couldn't think straight. That is the reason why he didn't dwell on the problem, but still felt guilty none the less.

The moment was interrupted when Emma and Mary Margaret appeared on the door, Regina motioned for them to come in, and they did.
"How do you feel?" Asked the brunette with the shortest hair. "I feel fine" said Regina, a small smile playing on her red lips. Emma's gaze was directed towards the floor, anywhere actually, except Regina, the same woman who had risked everything to save her. to make sure that the so called Savior stayed true and pure hearted.

Guys, thank you all so much for your comments and messages full of support and opinions. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. I tried making this chapter longer that the first three, what do you think?
Sorry I haven't been able to update in a while, but my time at school was a little hectic. Luckily, that time is over and I have time to think this through, and bring forth the next chapters of this story.
Thank you all so much😊😉. Remember that I take suggestions and whatever tou throw at me.
~Vicky