What to do now

Regina had not once woken up since her eyes closed at the streets. He walked toward the door by the end of the hallway, the room he shared with his beloved. He went right through the door and into the room as it, was open.
He laid the brunette on the bed and started removing her clothes. He moved his gaze to her boots, he gently slid them down, leaving only white socks. He moved towards her upper body and, with the same care with which he removed her boots, did the same with her jacket, slipping it past her shoulders and setting it on a chair by the corner of the big room. He held her torso with one arm, and slowly removed the covers a little, just so he could tuck her in. After she was settled, he looked at her, his eyes full of love. Regina was his everything, without her, life would cease to exist. Yes, he loved Roland, with all his heart, but what he felt for this woman was out of this world.

He reached down with his lips to kiss her forehead lovingly. With one last look at Regina, Robin retreated from the room, leaving the door slightly ajar, so if Regina were to wake up and call to him, Robin would be able to hear her from downstairs. He came down the stairs, his footsteps slow and heavy. Once he reached the base of the stairs, he saw Emma, there she stood. The blonde looked as if she was waiting for him to come.
"I was waiting for you" and so she was.
He nodded, and motioned to the seats, she understood and they seated, in different couches.
"How is she?" Asked Emma. Robin looked at her, guilt and worry in his eyes, and sighed, "She was still sleeping, I believe that she will remain that way for a while" he replied. Emma nodded in understanding, "This is all my fault, I'm sorr-" started Emma but was cut off by the archer.
"You needn't apologize, you becoming the Dar- you being evil is not what Regina would have wanted" the words didn't come out easily. Even saying the name, made him feel wrong. Robin couldn't even find it in himself to say it, because saying it meant that Regina had truly become it, and that is something that he knew, was completely untrue. Everyone must've known that by now, and if they didn't, he would make sure that they did. He would make sure.

Emma didn't know what else to say, she knew that Regina sacrificed herself, not only to save Emma, but because she knew that many people depended on the blonde. 'She saved my life. She could've let me be the Dark One, but she didn't' Emma smiled at the thought. But her face went grim and her smile disappeared when she remembered the sacrifice that the older woman had done. She saw the troubled look that Robin had on his face, put a hand on his shoulder and said "You should go to sleep, I'll take care of Roland, he can come to the apartment"
"Emma, I-"
"It's okay, I'll bring him and Henry in the morning" said the blonde. Robin could only nod, "Thank you" he said in a low voice. Emma got up, and walked to the door, Robin behind her, but before she crossed the threshold, she turned around "Call me if anything happens, alright?" The only thing the outlaw did, was nod. After closing the door, he sprinted to Regina's room, where she laid. He pushed the slightly opened door further and saw that Regina hadn't moved from where he left her. He removed his clothes and put sweatpants on, but left no shirt, he got in bed with Regina, and cradled her, his nose buried in her hair.

Is this too shirt still? If it is, let me know.
I thank so very much the ones of you that left supporting comments, you guys have no idea how very grateful I am! 😉☺️ If you think this was too short, I'll try to do the next one longer.
I also take suggestions. Thank you for reading! Have a super nice day😎😊😄
~Vicky