Lost

Regina gritted her teeth against the pain forming on her wrist 'Kill her, now it's the time' said the Queen's voice. The voice laughed, a sound that sent shivers through Regina's bones. "Emma..." Said Regina, and when the blonde directed her gaze towards her savior, she saw that Regina was shaking, a vein could be seen pulsating from her forehead.
"Regina, Regina what's wrong?" Asked Emma, panic at the edge of her voice.
"Emma, get away from me" her voice deadly quiet. Emma put her hand on Regina's arm and gasped when she saw her veins "Regina tell what's happening! How can I help!?" Asked Emma desperately.

Having heard the commotion from downstairs, Robin, Henry, Mary Margaret and David came rushing into the room "All of you get away form me!" Yelled Regina and mentally cursed them for not doing what she said. "Regina!" Robin tried getting closer, but Regina lifted her arm and made Robin unmovable. "Stay away! I can't control it!" Her eyes turned the deep purple that was her magic with hints of black, "Sorry" she whispered and was consumed by magic and nothing was left of her.
Shouts of "Mom!" And "Regina!" were heard all over the mansion. Robin could move once again.
"Where is she?" Asked Emma desperately. Robin was on his knees, gripping the bed sheets so hard that his knuckles were white, his teeth gritted. How could this happen, to Regina, to his Regina. No one dared answer Emma's question, that was, until Henry spoke "She went somewhere where she can't hurt anyone..."

Guys! I know this is extremely short and I'm really sorry, I have been wondering wether I should continue this story or not... I'll leave the decision up to you. I don't really know where to take this next chapter, so I kind of need help😅 don't hate me dudes!
Please remember that I love and appreciate all of you😉.
In this dire moments of my life, all I have is you.
Bye.
~Vicky