Marcy's montage/ New suit/Anne's suspicion/Return to the island

*we begin the Life's incredible again montage, Marcy starts to spend more time with Anne and their kids, gets two new cars, and gets back in shape as the montage ends We see Marcy getting ready for "work" and sees a tear in her supersuit*

Marcy: Ah, jeez.

Anne: *offscreen* Hurry, Mar-Mar! Or you'll be late for work!

*Marcy grabs her suitcase as we cut to her & Anne*

Anne: Have a great day, honey

Marcy: Thanks

Anne: Help customers, climb ladders...

Marcy: Bring bacon?

Anne: All that jazz.

*Marcy drives away. The camera then shows the gate of another house on top of a hill. A screen displays a video feed of a guard*

Guard: You have an appointment?

Marcy: I'm an old friend. I just wanted to...

Guard: All visitors are required to make a reser--

*we soon see two women arrive at the camera*

???: *shoos the guard away* Hey, get back to work! Go check the electric fence or something! *to Marcy* What is it? Who are you? What do you want?

*Marcy lowers her sunglasses*

???: My Gob, you've totes gotten fat, Come in, Come, come! *Gates open

*Marcy drives her car to their place as we Now we see Marcy, and Renee Frodgers walk down a hallway*

???: Yes, things are going quite well. Quite well. My God, no complaints. But, you know, it is not the same. Not the same at all.

Marcy: Weren't you just in the news? Some show in Prayge...Prague?

???: Milan, darling. Milan. Supermodels, HA! Nothing super about them. Spoiled, stupid, little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves, FEH! I used to design for gods! ...... 

???: uh Lisa were we totes the gods to you know, since we were supers too

???: fair point Leni *to Marcy* perhaps you come with a challenge, eh? I was surprised to get your call.

Marcy: Leni, Lisa I just need a patch job.

Lisa: Hmm. This is megamesh. Outmoded, but very sturdy. And you've torn right through it! What have you been doing, Marcy Wu? Moonlighting hero work?

Marcy: Must have happened a long time ago.

Leni: I see, This is a hobo suit. Darling, you can't be seen in this! I won't allow it! Fifteen years ago, maybe, but now?

Marcy: What do you mean? You designed it! 

Lisa: we never look back, Mrs Wu It distracts from the now, You need a new suit, That much is certain

Marcy: A new suit?! Where the heck am I gonna get a new suit?

Lisa: You can't! It's impossible! I'm far too busy, So ask me now, before we again become sane

Marcy: Wait.... you want to make me... a suit?

Leni: You like push too hard, Mrs Wu! But I accept, It will be bold, Dramatic!

Marcy: Yeah

Lisa: Heroic!

Marcy: Yeah, something classic, like Dynaguy! Oh! He had a great look! Oh, the cape and the boots-