Confrontation/Anne sees the new suits/Operation Kronos

Anne: *on the phone* hello I'd like to speak with Leni & Lisa please

Lisa: This is Lisa & Leni

Anne: Leni & Lisa This is Anne

Leni: Anne who?

Anne: Anne Boonchuy-Wu? You know...Frogwoman

Leni: DAHLIIIIING!!!!!! *Anne gets a bit startled from Leni's response and starts to throw the phone around and drops it* It's been such a long time after all these years! So long!

Anne: Yes, yes, yes. It's been a while. Listen, there's only two people Marcy would trust to patch her supersuit and that's you Two!

Lisa: Yes, yes, yes. Marvelous, isn't it? Much better than those horrible pajamas she used to wear.

Anne: Uh...Huh?

Leni: They are totes finished, When are you coming to see?

Anne: Look, I'm calling about...

Lisa: Don't make me beg, darling, we won't do it, you know

Anne: Beg? Uh, no *Stammering* I'm-I'm calling a beg-about suit. Ab-ab-about Marcy's suit! I'm calling about Marcy's suit!

Lisa: You come in one hour, darling. I insist, okay? Okay. Goodbye

*Lisa then hangs up with Anne who's a little annoyed that she hung up so quickly

As we pan to Marcy as she's walking down a hallway she makes a left turn and enters in a meeting room, where she waits quietly for anyone, as she looks around*

*as she waits around she hears rumbling and a door suddenly opens and a new Omnidroid appears*

Coregirl: *gasps*

*it attacks her out of nowhere, and it throws hers*

Coregirl: DYAH!!!

*she lands on the ground as it grabs her*

???: IT'S BIGGER!!! *The Omnidroid throws him again* IT'S BADDER!!!! *And again*

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT'S,......*And again this time it grabs Coregirl and it uses its two tentacles to decapitate her, which it almost does*

???: TOO MUCH FOR COREGIRL!!!!!!!  Whoa, Whoa! Whoa!

*Soon a mysterious figure arrives on top of the Omnidroid*

???: it's finally ready! *He shuts down the blades of the Omnidroid* You know, I went through quite a few Supers to get it worthy to fight you,

but man, it wasn't good enough!! After you trashed the last one, I had to make some major modifications. Sure it was difficult, but you are worth it, I mean, after all....... I am your biggest fan.

*Marcy suddenly recognizes some familiarity with her rejected sidekick*

Coregirl: Mark?

???: *angrily yells at Coregirl* My name is not...MARK!!!!

*The Omnidroid throws Marcy on the ground and the figure  lands*

???: And it's not Coreboy either! That ship has sailed. All I wanted was to help you. I only wanted to help! And WHAT did you say to me?!?!?