Anne's Rescue OP/Missile Lock

*We see Anne who's crying*

Anne: *sobbing* Oh, I am such an idiot. I let this happen, you know........ *Sniffles* The new sports car, the getting in shape, the lies....

Leni: poor Annie *comforts her*

Lisa: Yes, she attempts to relive the past.

Anne: Now I'm losing her! What'll I do? What'll I do?

Lisa: What are you talking about?

Anne: Hmm....?

Lisa: YOU ARE FROGWOMAN!!! My God! *begins Hitting Anne with a newspaper* 

Pull! Yourself! Together! What will you do, Is...is-is this a question?!? You will show her you remember that she is Coregirl, and you will remind her who you are! 

Well, you know where she is, go, confront the problem! Fight! WIN! And call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits.

*We cut back to the Boonchuy-Wu house, talking with Maggie while walking down the hallway to her bedroom*

Anne: There's lots of leftovers that you can reheat, Make sure Sprig & Polly do their homework, and all three of you, get to bed on time

I should be back tonight. Late. You can be in charge that long, can't you?

Maggie: Yeah. But why am I in charge again?

Anne: Nothing. Just a little trouble with your other mommy 

Maggie: You mean our other mom's in trouble, or she is the trouble?

Anne: I mean either she's in trouble, or she's going to be

*Anne goes into her room to pack. Then, she sees Sprig & Polly not wanting them to see the supersuits, 

she shut the door, then Sprig & Polly ran to the window and Anne closed the curtains with her tongue, then they run to the other window and then Anne closed the curtains*

Sprig: Hey! What's that? Where'd you get that, Mom? 

Polly: You made a cool outfit? Hey, are those for us? We all get cool outfits?

*Sprig runs inside Anne's room again and takes his & polly's suits*

Sprig: Ha-ha!

Anne: Sprig! You come back here this moment!

*phone rings*

Anne: Hey, Luz, Amity thanks for getting back, Listen, I know this is short notice, but I was hoping that I could get you to--

Maggie: What are these? *Holds up her supersuit*

*Anne walks over and takes the suit from Maggie*

Sprig: *Dressed in one of the suits and looking at himself in the mirror* Look, I'm like the flash 

*Polly also looks in the mirror* 

Polly: we likie 

Anne: Just a second, *to Sprig* Take that off before somebody sees it.

Maggie: But you're packing one just like it. Are you hiding something?

Anne: Oh, please, honey. I'm on the phone and...

Sprig: *snags one of the suits* Yonk! 

Anne: Sprig!

Sprig: *Handing a suit to Maggie* Yikes! This is yours. It's specially made.