* ᴏɴᴇ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜQᴜᴀᴋᴇ*

A warm breeze spread over the country of Japan, flying into open windows, followed by bright beams of sunshine. This was especially felt in the small town of Musutafu, home to two young boys. 

Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo.  

"Mhm... Kacchan..." Izuku mumbled into his friend's chest. He had just woken up from a sleepover with his best friend, Katsuki Bakugo, and he was enjoying the wonderful weather already.

"Morning, dumb face." Katsuki greeted, cheerily.

Izuku frowned; he absolutely despised the nicknames that Kacchan had been coming up with for people recently.

"Kacchan, can you not call people such mean things?" He asked, his voice soft and sweet due to him waking up only seconds ago.

Katsuki huffed, and nodded. "If you say so, Deku."

Deku was indeed a nickname, but it was one that Izuku could tolerate. After all, he called Katsuki 'Kacchan', so it only made sense that he would have a nickname as well. His was 'Deku.'

"Oi, Deku. How about we have a playdate, you and me?" Katsuki asked, looking over at his friend with a huge grin on his face.

Izuku took in Katsuki's happy features. He really liked hanging around with Kacchan, and adored and admired everything about the slightly older infant. From his spiky ash blond hair, to his ruby red eyes, and his outgoing, confident personality. He loved it all.

"Sure, but do you think Mama and Auntie will say yes? We've already had a sleepover together, they might think it a good idea if we 'had time apart'." Izuku asked, his young cheeks being covered by a blush.

"If they do, I'll beat them up! There's no way we won't have a playdate together!" The older male said, confidently, striking a pose. Izuku giggled, happy around his older friend.

At breakfast, the two of them pleaded to spend the day together, as a playdate, and whilst it did taking a lot of pleading for Mitsuki to agree to the idea, Inko was immediately on board with it. She didn't have a problem with it.

The two boys decided to head to their local play park first, and that's exactly what they did. They headed to the swings first, and as usual, Izuku was the one being pushed by Katsuki.

Izuku sat down on the wooden seat of the swing. This was a more grown up swing, rather than the seated one he was used to being in. Katsuki grinned at him several times, which made Izuku feel a lot less nervous about the situation he was in.

Katsuki's hands pushed Izuku, and, holding on tight, he made movements forward. It was fun, and Kacchan knew exactly what his limits were. He pushed him higher and higher into the sky, and Izuku felt as though he was flying upon the clouds. Kacchan always gave the best pushes to get him going. Not too harsh, but harsh enough to feel movement.

Katsuki decided to sit down next to him on the other swing, and watch Izuku go flying past each and every time. Izuku was holding on for dear life, squealing like a piglet at the highest points. The poor boy was getting overexcited, but he was having a good time!

Katsuki glanced over at his and Deku's parents, who were sitting on a bench nearby. Deku's mother was watching her precious son cautiously, making sure he wasn't hurt. She loved her son an awful lot, and seeing him hurt was her number one fear.

Katsuki's own mother looked at him with disapproval, but it was nothing new. Katsuki was a fairly naughty kid, always misbehaving one way or another. It was normal. But, then she looked at him, a big smile taking over her features. She was joking, about her disapproving face earlier.