* ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ *

Salty sea air was all that the two young boys could taste in their mouth, and it was a taste they weren't used to after spending the entirety of their lives in Japan, until now. The HMS All Might docked herself on the shore and some of the passengers started to retrieve their belongings and make their way down to the dock. 

Izuku and Katsuki were nervous, they had spent two months of their life on this ship, and they were quite sad to leave it and see where they had ended up. But they had no choice, they had to see where they were. 

"Katsuki! Izuku! We're going, and we're gonna leave you two on this ship if you don't hurry yourselves up!" A certain blonde haired woman called out, Katsuki's mother. Katsuki rolled his eyes, he really couldn't stand his mother much, especially after two months of her pretence on a cramped ship. Despite that, he reached up and grabbed both his and Deku's luggage (you see, this arrogant four year old loved to show off to his best friend as much as he could) despite it being quite heavy. Izuku grinned gratefully at his friend for carrying his bags, before practically running off to see where they had ended up. 

The first thing Izuku noticed when stepping off the HMS All Might was the difference in temperature compared to Japan. Japan was notorious for its cold seasons, but despite the fact it was currently December, it wasn't particularly cold wherever he was now. Approximately, the sunshine Izuku had bouncing off the back of his neck was equivalent to the sunshine that Japan usually experienced in April. Along with that, wherever he was now, it really was breathtaking. 

Sunshine bounced off the water that the ship was docked on and partially blinded Izuku's eyesight. The stark contrast in the style of buildings that surrounded him was rather shocking. Some buildings looked new, and made of smooth stone, whereas some looked like they were seconds away from collapsing. All Izuku could hear was sea waves crashing around him alongside some people trading in the market and selling goods. 

Many of the buildings around Izuku were very tall in stature, and some birds circled the very peaks of those magnificent buildings. He envied them, being able to see the entirety of this amazing place from an eagle's view must be amazing. 

"Kacchan! It's so cool here, look!" Izuku said happily, with a huge smile on his face whilst clinging onto his friend's arm. 

Katsuki himself looked around and took in the beautiful sights of where they were but one problem arose. They didn't actually know where they were; they had been told a very long time ago but it was such a long time ago that they had forgotten. 

"Hang on a minute, where are we?" He said, his nose scrunching up in confusion. 

Masaru, Katsuki's father, walked up behind Katsuki, lowered himself down to meet the eye level of the two boys and spoke to them with a gentle tone of voice. "You two really don't know where we are?" He asked, with his eyebrows raised. Katsuki and Izuku shook their heads. 

"Apparently, we're in a place called Rome, in a country called Italy." Masaru answered simply. 

After hearing those words, Katsuki and Izuku simply looked around at the beautiful scenery around him."Well, I like it here!" Izuku said, a huge childish smile growing onto his face. Katsuki nodded slowly, he wasn't so sure about this place. 

"You two better wait for your mothers, okay? They're just getting all that luggage of ours, not that there's a lot of it." Masaru requested. 

"But Dad, it's so boring right here! Can we at least go into the little market over there?" Katsuki said, pointing over at an almost empty market, where it didn't look like much was happening. There was just simply some middle aged people setting up stalls of things like fruit and vegetables, as well as some things that weren't food too, like wooden toys for children and books that were intended for both children and adults.