* ꜰɪᴠᴇ - ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇꜱ *

(A/N: Credits to stupid_.nerd on Instagram and Twitter for the picture! Hopefully it's okay that I used the image and credited the artist 😊 )

Twelve years had passed since Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya had moved to Rome; time had really flown by for both of them. Life had thrown many things at them, and yet their friendship was still going strong. It seemed that the years that had passed simply made their friendship even stronger. Especially in recent years... 

Since Katsuki had had his growth spurt at fifteen, Izuku had been finding him to be incredibly attractive. He knew it was considered wrong for a man to love another man, but he really was contemplating whether he was in love with Katsuki or whether the affection he held for the man was just platonic. 

The year was currently 1510, and just as promised, the two houses that Katsuki and Izuku's families had moved into when the two boys were just four years old, had been exceptionally renovated to be suitable to be lived in again. 

Izuku sighed, turning over in his bed. He couldn't sleep due to the heat, that he still somehow wasn't used to, even after living here for twelve years. The greenette got to his feet, and made his way over to the open window. He looked out of it, before making his way up onto the windowsill. It was a wider windowsill than usual, meaning that it was perfect for sitting on. 

Then, the sixteen year old boy had a thought: Maybe Kacchan would be awake too? 

Excited by that prospect, the greenette leant his head out of the window slightly, and called out the name of his beloved best friend. 

"Kacchan? Are you awake?" He said, reaching over and tapping Katsuki's window to get the blond's attention. He waited patiently for a few moments, before he heard a tired groan and footsteps making their way over to the window. Before seeing a shirtless Katsuki Bakugo sticking his head out of the window, looking even more attractive than usual with his bed-head. 

"Mhm... I am now. What's up?" He asked, pulling his hands through his thick and spiky blond hair. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go climb up onto a rooftop like we did the other day, and just chill out there? I can't sleep..." the boy asked, purposefully making himself seem more effeminate and submissive for Katsuki, to try and get him to be even happier with Izuku. 

Katsuki didn't personally find that kind of thing attractive, but he knew that Deku was at least making an effort. He preferred Deku when he was being brave and bold, but he wasn't going to dampen the boy's spirits, so he never said anything when Izuku acted that way. 

"Sure we can, if that's what you really want to do at 4am on a Tuesday morning." Katsuki said with a slight tone of sarcasm behind his voice. Izuku knew it was only a joking sarcasm though, he could tell by the fact that Katsuki's voice was softer than when it was when he spoke to other people who weren't him. 

Izuku nodded, and let out a soft giggle. "Well, I did say that I can't sleep." He spoke, brushing his hands through his soft green hair. His hair definitely didn't look the best in the mornings, and he was trying to organise it so it looked at least presentable. 

The greenette watched his friend swing his leg out of the authentic open window, already impressed by the teenager's actions. But this was Kacchan he was talking about, Kacchan was perfect in every way, shape and form! 

The blond made his way up the surprisingly sturdy drainpipe, and swung his body onto the red tiles on the rooftop. Izuku couldn't help but be even more impressed at his actions. 

And so he thought that he would be able to do the very same moves, and thought that he could make it look as easy as Katsuki did it. 

He was very wrong.