* ꜰᴏᴜʀ - ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ *

Sunlight beamed onto the silk sheets on the bed where Katsuki was sleeping, warming up his body a little. He smiled brightly, although he was a little tired; he could sense it was going to be a good day. After all, he'd be hopefully finding a house to move into today, that truly was great. 

The infant got to his feet and made his way over to the room where his best friend was sleeping. He tiptoed inside the room, being careful to not wake anyone up there. But, he did actually intend to wake up Izuku so they could play for a little while. 

Katsuki tapped his best friend lightly on the shoulder, therefore waking him up. He was extremely excited, and really wanted to spent the early morning with Izuku, exploring the nearby forest that lay near the hotel they were staying in. 

"Hey, Deku. Get up." Katsuki said, tapping his friend on the shoulder. Surprisingly, this was enough to wake up the greenette. Izuku let out a small groan, before wiping away the build up of sleep that had accumulated throughout the night from his eyes. 

"Kacchan?" The infant whispered, looking incredibly adorable as he yawned. Katsuki felt his heartbeat slightly speed up, and he couldn't control it. 

"Do you wanna go play, whilst Old Hag and Auntie aren't up yet?" Katsuki asked with a very big grin on his face. Izuku looked surprised at the idea of playing outside in the cold hours of the morning, but he wasn't entirely against the idea. 

And so, the greenette nodded, before standing up and getting off his bed. A lot of his clothes had been torn or stained to the point where they couldn't even be worn due to the Tsunami that had happened back in Japan, so he had very limited options on what he could wear. 

Eventually, he picked out a simple black jacket that had managed to survive with only a small-ish stain on the shoulder, and simply placed it over his pyjamas. Katsuki had done a very similar thing, he had put on a jumper over the top of his clothes. 

The two of them tiptoed out of the hotel room, being ultra careful so that they wouldn't wake up Inko. It worked, and both of them made it downstairs without waking up anyone in the hotel. They slid their shoes onto their feet, and went outside into the still sleeping city. 

Cold air hit Katsuki and Izuku's soft skin, but it was one that was welcomed. After all, this was their second day in Italy and they weren't used to the difference in heat compared to Japan. A low-lying fog floated above the ground, making it seem like Katsuki and Izuku were walking through a foggy maze. Well, to some extent they were. They didn't know anything about Rome and were walking through all the grand foreign buildings. The big wide world really did feel like a maze compared to these small four year olds. 

After the two of them walked along for a little while, they reached the main river in Italy, the Tiber. Moonlight bounced off of the shining river and waves crashed around in the distance, which only relaxed Katsuki and Izuku even more, to the point where they were considering going back to sleep here. The unfamiliar smell of saltwater prevented the blond and greenette from doing that, though. 

A few minutes passed as the two of them stared over the beautiful Tiber river. Both were contemplating how lucky they both were to be alive, and how lucky they got to be able to survive that terrible earthquake and tsunami. Perhaps they were in an entirely new place, but was that such a bad thing?

"Isn't it beautiful, Kacchan?" Izuku said finally, breaking the silence between the two of them. Deku said this as he gestured with his right hand to the scenery around them. 

Katsuki stopped and looked around, rather than trying to find himself in the water reflection below them. Rome really was a truly picturesque place, but there was one building in particular that really caught the attention of both the young boys. Over in the distance, it looked like there was... something that was almost like a mansion. It was extravagant, and was extremely pleasing to look at.