ThomaTo 🌧

Ayato's POV:

Everyday spending with my blue spring is the happiest I might ever experience. His lime green eyes enchanted and gives me strength, his sweet, caring personality makes anyone feel wanted and warm to the heart.

As I sat down in my office writing letters, a knock interrupted my train of thoughts. "Come in." I called out before standing up from my position.

Thoma came into view peeking from the door. "Hello m'lord." He smiles before bringing a girl into the room. Already feeling pissed, I bit my lip. "Thoma, who is this young lady?" I asked while trying to hide my venom in my words.

"Oh well, I met her a while ago and now I wanted to ask something of you m'lord." Thoma said blushing with the girl holding his hand.

Please no.

My heart burned with envy but kept my smile, "Oh? What do you want my dear retainer?" Thoma rubbed the back his head, already seem to be nervous and embarrassed to talk.

"I was wondering if you can give us your blessing." He said before laughing and the girl smiling happily as well.

Why her? What does she have that I don't?

The feeling of jealousy, hurt, and betrayal seared in every fiber of my being. Thoughts of taking Thoma mine surged through my mind, dark intentions rising each minute.

I clenched my white knuckled fists before raising my both hands together, clasping them together towards my face. "I wish you both a happy life together."

.
.
.
.

That place should be mine