Prologue

3rd person's POV.

' this war.... Is getting out of hand! '

He looked around the battlefield, angels vs angels, friends turning against each other for the sake of who's right or wrong.

As he looked around he noticed four of my siblings are nowhere to be seen.

' where is-!?'

" AHHHHHHHH!!"

His thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice screaming in pain and agony.

' MAMMON!!'

He immediately spread his wings and went to his brother.

His mind was racing negative thoughts came to his head yet he refused to believe it.

In the distance there he saw his two younger brothers holding their second born.

" MAMMON!!" I yelled desperate to be by his side.

" L-lucifer m-mammon he * hiccup* he saved me *sniff* * hiccup*"  The youngest of the seven brothers said barely being able to talk due to all the tears in his eyes, blaming himself for what had happened to his big brother who is dying in his arms.

Beside him was his older twin Beelzebub, crying holding his big brothers hand.

" B-b-big brother * huff* hiccup* please, I beg of you... d-dont leave us *hiccup*  . Beelzebub begged his brother to which the second oldest just smiled at his younger brothers.

" I-im so happy..... You Both are okay...." Mammon said out of breath as patted his baby brothers heads and the two savored it, fearing it will be the last.

" ...... Lucifer...." He looked at his big brother who was just standing their unable to move, lowering his head as he cried.

" ...... Lucifer..." Mammon called again and became successful, his brother looked at him with begging, pleading and desperate eyes.

Mammon made a hand gesture to him to come closer, he did what his younger brother asked and kneeled beside him.

" .... Take care of them..... For me... Please..?"

" Of course I'll take care of them mammon, my baby brother.......I'll take good care of them so please..... Tell me this is a dream... No a nightmare... You can't us like this! Please don't leave me...!" Lucifer cried not caring if the two youngest are here to witness it.

" I'm sorry.... Big brother it's time for me to go... Remember.....I love all of you." Mammon said with a smile.

Suddenly mammon grabbed Beelzebub's hand and pushed him away, he was surprised but cried harder when he saw his older got shot by another arrow.

" M-MAMMON!!" the three yelled.

Mammon smiled as he fell backwards and fall from the clouds.

"BABY/BIG BROTHER!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED..

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

author's note

..... Okay okay I know I posted a new story but I can't help it the plot keeps haunting me, even in my sleep!! It was telling me to do it.

If some of y'all are my followers you know that I can never help myself when it come to a new idea.

IM SORRY BUT IM OBVIOUSLY STILL GONNA UPDATE MY OTHER STORIES SO DONT WORRY!!

LOVE BIGSISLYSSA 🌙🌙