Chapter 1

NO ONE'S POV.

" NO I HATE HUMANS!!"

" it's an order so we must follow. "

" YOU'RE ALWAYS DOING WHAT HE TELLS YOU AND ITS PISSING OFF!!"

" Belphie please calm down."

" NO!! Beel I'm never calming down until they renew their decision!!"

" We are not renewing the decision diavolo has made, it is a given that we, the avatars of sins must follow with no complaints."

" LUCIFER!! OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!! HUMANS ARE THE REASON ' HE'S' GONE!! WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT!?"

Silence.......

" Belphie, I know you are upset about what happened to him, but there's nothing we can what happened has happened, we can't take it back."

" Now all of you get ready the exchange student will be here soon."

MAMMON'S POV.

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a court room?

I stood up and looked around, then I felt a presence behind me.

" Who's there!?"

* Chuckle*

" Why hello there!"  A man with red hair and golden eyes smiled at me like I was someone he knew.

" Who're ya?"

" My apologies for the late introduction, I am diavolo the future ruler of devildom! Welcome exchange student!"

.  .  .

" .....De..vil..dom.???"

I was confused as hell ruler?! Devildom?! Exchange student!?

" H-hold on a sec!? I didn't agree on this!"

" HAHAHA what a interesting human don't you think so? Lucifer?" Diavolo said as I followed where his eyes went.

And saw tall man with black hair and red eyes looking at me with such sad and sorrowful eyes.

' ......why do I feel like...I know him..??'

LUCIFER'S POV

After that argument with belphie I went to my room and got ready.

As I looked through my walk-in closet I looked at a certain portrait of my most loved and adorable brother.

I walked closer portrait, I lift up my hand and touched it.

" My innocent, adorable, lovable brother. I don't what to do with them, now that you're gone. They won't listen how ever did you do it."

I grabbed a chair and sat Infront of the painting.

" Levi almost never leaves his room, asmo only cares about looking good and spends too much time on the mirror, beel only eats, and belphie only sleeps , and we now have a new addition to the family, Satan the fourth brother, we all agreed he'd be the fourth, no one will ever take your place.....*Sob* "

" Mammon...... I'm sorry, I'm failing, I can't take of them like you did.... *Sob* mammon, mammon..." I cried for a good 5 minutes and finally after what felt like an eternity I stood up and got ready.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As I was about to leave I looked at the portrait once more.

" Goodbye for now, my dear brother I'll talk to soon."
.
.
.
.
.
At RAD

I saw diavolo already talking to the new student, but as I go closer he seems familiar.

' wait...it can't be... Mammon.??'

No that's impossible, I shakes my head convincing myself that it's only a hallucination, but when he turned around.

' white hair, blue eyes, tanned skin.....MAMMON!?'

I Stood there unable to believe my brother, who has been dead for thousands of years.....is standing here right Infront of me.

I didn't even realize I was crying until a hand touched my cheek.

MAMMON'S POV.

The man just stood there, frozen and crying I got worried and walked towards him.

I lift my hand to his cheek and he seems to snapped back to reality.

" Hey..... Are you okay?"

I looked at me stunned at first but relaxed and help my hand that was touching his cheek, smiling like a child who received his favorite candy and nuzzling his face on my hand, which I thought was adorable.

" Your still as kind as ever I see....." I heard him mumble.

" Huh?"

" It's nothing, I'm just acting like a child is all, by the way I'm Lucifer morningstar the avatar of pride." He said smiling mind you still holding my hand.

" I'm mammon Collins! Nice to meet Cha!!" I gave them my brightest smile.

I saw them smile at me then suddenly Lucifer cried.... Again.

I looked at him and asked.

" Luci? Are you okay?" I asked him worried then suddenly I heard.

"........ Brother?"
🌙
🌙
TO BE CONTINUED