chapter 5

Alrighty my moon pies, big sis has returned for now, sorry I was extremely busy.

But enough of that!

Let us begin

LUCIFER'S POV

After letting belphie scream his heart out, he finally settled down and sat on the couch next to asmo.

" Now, I think we need an explanation, I mean NOW." said belphie.

*Sigh* " very well, "

AFTER EXPLAINING.

"......"

"......"

' I knew they were gonna react like this'

" I see, so where can I sign up." Asked belphie which left us confused.

" What do you mean?" Asked asmo.

" What I mean is, where can I sign up as lord diavolo's loyal dog."

"W-wha?" Satan couldn't believe it, belphie wanting to be diavolo's dog!?

" I mean, luci here became loyal to him because he saved us, right?" We nodded .

" So since he gave mammon a chance to live, even as a human, I'm greatful he saved my big bro, that's why I wanna give him my gratitude and be his dog too."  He continued.

And we were shocked to hear that but however I'm not quite found of his nickname to me.

" Now belphie, you don't have to-" he cutted me off by saying.

" But if he touches him or even moves a centimeter of hair from MY brothers head, hehe oh hehehe! He'll wish he didn't save us."

' oh my diavolo, I've raised a monster. But then again who says I won't do that.'

With mammon and beel

MAMMON'S POV.

When we entered beels room I saw a pretty big room with two beds, an orange and purple one.

" You share with someone?" I asked, he looked at me and answered.

" Yeah, I shared with my twin, belphie." He said as I nodded, but it hit me.

" YOU AND BELPHIE ARE TWINS!?"

I can't believe this they look nothing alike!not in face, height, hair, heck even in personality!

" Yeah, we get that reaction a lot, since look nothing alike, people never seem to believe we're twins." He said with a chuckle.

" And I don't blame'em, so can I ask something? It's been in my mind Since I asked this to the others but, they don't seem to fond of talking about it." I said as I sat down on his bed.

" Hm? Shure." He replied with a mouth full of food which he got from who knows where as he approach and sat next to me.

" What... What happened to the second brother?"

"......"

" I-im sorry! I know I don't have any place at all to ask but curiosity hit me and I really wanna know but you don't have to tell! Just forget I even asked!"

' Great job me! I've made him upset!"

" Beel you don't have to-"

" It's .... Okay, I can tell."

He said as I stared at him seeing his sad eyes hurt me, why does it hurt seeing him like that?

" Before we were fallen and got sent here, we were a set of 6 happy brothers, we had higher positions in heaven, our names were known far throughout, but one day a conflict occurred involving a human,

But Lucifer was trying to reason with the elders, but they won't listen, so heaven was split into two sides, those who sided with us, and those who sided with the elders.

In the midst of battle, belphie was targeted, I was trying to protect him but it hit our older brother instead, the second born, he was stabbed by a spear and then, I was targeted, but he shoved me away and got hit instead, so he fell from heaven and died, the moment he fell I saw his wings almost disappearing, and that was the last time any of us saw him."

As finished I couldn't help but feel sad, as well as worried.

" If only I was stronger back then, i-if only I saw it coming, he would have been still alive! Even if we're here, we would still be with us!"

" Dont degrade yourself, he did what he had to do." He looked at desperate.

" I may not know' em, but I feel like he wouldn't want you to blame yourself, especially since you're his younger bro, I don't have any sibs but if I did, I would protect them, by any means."

As I finished he suddenly hugged my waist with his head on my lap, I was leaning against the wall so I didn't mind.

I hear him sniffling and muttering words, with tears falling from his eyes , I didn't and just Pat his head, soon enough he fell asleep, and since I don't wanna move him I dozed off sitting but I heard him mutter something.

" Mammon, I'm glad your back."

TO BE CONTINUED