Chapter 3

NO ONES POV.

While mammon was still stuffing his face with cupcakes that barbatos continuously giving him because in his thoughts.

' he looks like a chipmunk~'

Meanwhile.

" Tell me Lucifer, does mammon always look like a chipmunk when he eat?" Diavolo asked Lucifer, who was busy secretly taking pictures of his baby brother.

" Yes, my Lord, he always seem to stuff his face with cakes or cupcakes, tis why he and beel are always going out to eat, acting like food critics." He answered.

" Speaking of beel...... How are we suppose to tell the others about this?" Satan questioned.

Asmo and Lucifer froze while slowly looking at each other, just now realizing, that how in devildom are they gonna tell the others more so how are they going to react that somehow their older brother that's suppose to be dead is here, breathing standing in front of them.

They can't just be like ' hey guys mammon's back but he's human cuz he was reincarnated as one! ' ........ If they say it like that they'll immediately panic and cling to mammon so he can't leave.

" Right I forgot, how am I going to explain this to the others?" Lucifer sighed thinking of a way to CALMLY tell his brothers about this........ Situation.

" AHAHA! Just tell them straight to their faces Lucifer! It may or may not work but it's better than nothing!" Diavolo said with a grin.

Lucifer cringed at this idea of the future king, but it's was better than nothing.

* Sigh * " very well, now let us take mammon to the house of lamentation, and try to calm them before introducing mammon." Lucifer said as his two brothers nodded in agreement.

TIME SKIP TO THE HOUSE OF LAMENTATION.

STILL NO ONES POV.

All four boys are Infront of the door, the only thing blocking them from entering the house where three more of the brother are in.

' calm down, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale '

That was the only thing the three demon brothers thought while as the only human, well he was.

" Woah~! There no sun here at all!! And there's so many creepy tress~! * Gasp * are those flowers!! "

He was too busy running around the front yard looking at everything and I mean everything, he even looked at a rock with evil looking eyes and it somehow moved the demons just looked him with different thought.

Starting with Satan.

..... He's not nervous in the slightest..'

And then we have overprotective brother number 1 (Lucifer)

' SO CUTE!!! MY BABY BROTHER~~ OH IF ONLY YOU WEREN'T MY BROTHER I WOULD DATE YOU!!'  (... unexpected or not? U tell me.)

And then there's overprotective brother number 5( asmo if u didn't notice we doing this by birth order)

The three  may have different erm somewhat different thoughts about him but let's face it, it's quite, no scratch that extremely hard to think I'll about him anyways, so they don't even try.

" Mammon, if you'd like you can stay out here if you want to look around a bit, we'll call you when you can come inside. We just need to...... Discuss something with them." Lucifer said.

Mammon looked at the older demon and smiled, nodding his head repeatedly, like a child, excited to play.

" Yeah, yeah~! Can I pick some flowers and make a flower crown?" Mammon asked sparkles surrounding him.

' TOO BRIGHT!!'

*Cough* " very well, do as you please." As Lucifer said those words he jumped up and down and immediately went hunting for flowers.

The three smiled at him and turn to the door where they were stopped at mammon's question.

" Wait I just realized, if you guys represent a sin does that mean there's seven brothers? To present the seven deadly sins?" He asked to which the three froze.

" ....n-no there's only six brothers..... Apparently one of the brothers died, but we don't talk about it." Satan said in a disappointed voice, not being able to have a childhood with mammon in it.

Those words sadden mammon, the hurt looks of the three brothers got to him.

" Oh..... Sorry" they told him it was alright and that he did nothing wrong, so mammon was able to give them a smile and the three entered the house, while as mammon went flower hunting with crows that was supposed to serve the avatar of greed, watching over him because they felt that they must protect this human.

INSIDE THE HOUSE LAMENTATION.

" MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!" Lucifer's voice echoed throughout the house causing some to groan, scream due to being startled and just straight up confused.

Immediately all three remaining brothers goes to the living room with one being somewhat annoyed and confused, the other curious and the other annoyed as one would expect. ( I mean is there ever a time when someone waked u up while taking a nap and be NOT annoyed?)

" What I'd it Lucifer I busy doing a Livestream of opening the latest ruri-chan action figures!" Leviathan, the third eldest and the avatar of Envy, whined.

" Yeah, what the big deal, old hag." Belphegor, the youngest and the avatar of sloth said irritated.

" Calm down belphie. " Said Beelzebub, the second to the youngest, and the avatar of gluttony.

" Well then now that everyone is here I have something to announce-" this made the three brothers a bit tense, due to it being rare to even have a family meeting but with an announcement that can't wait...... It's kind of a rare occurrence so it might be important.

"- As you all know we have an exchange student from the human world that will stay with us, during their semester here, in devildom." 

" Yeah we know about it, why? What's so important anyways?" Belphie asked.

" Well you see this ' human ' is somewhat special, lord Diavolo was the one that chose him so I had no idea, but he does remind me of a certain someone." Lucifer finished.

Which left the three brothers confused, Lucifer instructed asmo to go get him, and Asmodeus obliged immediately, Lucifer turned to the three and said.

" What ever you do DON'T. FREAK. OUT. understand?"

The three brothers nodded at the eldest and wait to see who this human is.

After a while they heard the sound of laughter of two people which one is the know is Asmodeus but the other however, sounded familiar to them.

Asmodeus went in with a flower crown on his head with colors consisting of pink and yellow, and then the other figure went inside.

It was someone they thought they'd never see again unless in the after life, but there he was in all his glory, the second oldest brother of the seven, mammon holding five more flower crowns, smiling at them just like how he used to.

" Heya! I'm Mammon Collins, nice to meet Cha!!"

' ........ WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?'

TO BE CONTINUED.