Chapter 2

MAMMON'S POV.

I looked behind me and saw 2 guys one blonde, the other one has peach like hair.

" Hmmm? Brother? Sorry but I don't have any brothers." I said and the peachnette looked down while as the blonde looked confused on why he called me brother.

*Cough*

" Forgive my brother it would seem that he mistaken you for someone else." The blonde said and the peach haired male looked hurt and offended.

" I am Satan the avatar of wrath, the fourth brother." He smiled at me and I smiled back, I looked at the other one, as if reading my mind.

" I am Asmodeus the avatar of lust, the fifth brother, it's a pleasure to meet you!" He smiled and of course I returned the smiled.

" I'm mammon Collins nice to meet Cha too!"

The both of them froze, while I just smiled and tilt my head confused.

' ADORABLE!! '

Suddenly Asmodeus hugged the oxygen out of me squealing, claiming that was the cutest smile he'd ever seen.

" Soo cuteee~! But not as cute as me of course~" he said as he rubbed his cheek against mine.

I smiled at this, I was taller than him so I had to carry and as if it was instinct, he wrapped his legs around my waist.

" Yes yes, you're adorable." I say as I Pat his head, to which at first he flinched, but then completely relaxed, as if he was tensed his entire life.

" Asmo, please get off of him, if you don't mind, he can't carry you for the rest of his stay here you know." Satan said, as if he's jealous of asmo, but asmo just ignored him and just slept, that's right people, he slept, on my shoulder, while being carried, Infront of his brothers and the future king of devildom.

*Sigh* " leave him be Satan, let him act like a child for now, on a important note, where are the others?" Luci asked while I just sat down on one of the chairs with asmo on my lap, playing with his hair.

" Ah right~ well, Levi said he didn't want to meet a normie as he call it, the twins, well you know how they are, belphie refuses to wake up and beel can't go anywhere without belphie, sooo yeah, but I did tell him to come, so he agreed and will be here soon." Satan explained.

" Very well, I must have a talk with belphie about this behavior of his, honestly, we spoiled him too much." Luci declared sighing.

NO ONES POV.

After some time went by, diavolo decided that mammon needs a tour around the school, the brothers volunteered to do so, but diavolo had other plans.

" Barbatos, do you mind showing mammon around the school?" The red haired male asked.

" Of course, my Lord." Barbatos replied.

As the two of them left the room, the room became tense, and all three demons looked at diavolo, who smiled.

LUCIFER'S POV.

" Lord Diavolo, what is the meaning of this." I asked.

" Yeah! Why does he looks so much like mammon!?" Asmo asked.

" Before that, who does he look like? Am I the only left in the dark about who this person is?" Asked Satan, curious he may be but he was irritated about not being included about knowing this person.

I sigh and told him.

" He looks like the second oldest brother, mammon morningstar." I said and he looks at me with a look of disbelief.

" Yup~! He looks exactly like my big brother~ acts the same too~" asmo declared smiled with satisfaction, due to the attention given to him by their deceased brother.

" That actually explains a lot," we all looked at Satan as he continued.

" Every time I go inside the twin's room, there was a portrait of a white haired angel, with tanned skin and blue eyes, but every time I asked them about it, the just say, he's some we love respect, which confused me a bit, considering I never heard about that angel from any one else. So can I ask, what is he like?" Satan asked looking at me.

" He was kind, gentle, understanding, he took care of all his brothers, even me. The day of war, he looked at me and said, if I can't make it, make sure to take of that child, he didn't do anything wrong. That's what he said to me." Satan looked me shocked, that a person that he doesn't even know, asked me to take care of him.

" Mh hmm, big bro was always looking after others before himself, if luci was known as the most majestic and I was known to be the most beautiful, mammon was known as the Brightest~!" Asmo said as I nodded my head.

" So diavolo care to explain?"

*Chuckle* " well aren't you protective, well when I was walking outside in the garden, I saw an angel fall, I ordered barbatos to catch, when I took a closer look I recognized him immediately, he looked at me and if his brothers were to ever be down here, please that I take care of them. " We all smiled at the thoughtfulness of our brother.

" So I took pity on him and decided that his soul will be reincarnated, hence him being here." He finished and I bowed to him.

" Thank you, thank you so much!"  He told me that it's alright, bit I can't thank him enough.

Suddenly barbatos came back with mammon, and mammon was stuffing his face with cupcakes, that, I'll assume , barbatos gave him.

" Dess arw gwod!" He said with a mouth full.

" Well I'm glad you like it."  Barbs smiled as he pat mammon's head.

' welcome back little brother. '

TO BE CONTINUED.

Alrighty people I might be able to update more often with my other stories. Too cuz its summer vacay babies~!

Hope y'all have a great day or night!

Stay safe Big sis lyssa out!