chapter 4

NO ONE'S POV.

All of them were silent, unable to speak but let's just say that the three of them are quite (very) teary, seeing their big brother after so long.

" Uhm- *aHEm* n-n-nice to m-m-meet you, m-m-mammon, I'm leviathan, the third brother, the avatar of envy." Said our precious otaku.

" Hello , I'm belphegor the youngest the avatar of sloth." Belphie said with a straight face and with a monotone voice, he may seem unbothered due to his face and voice but.....

' HOW!? WHEN!? WHY!? NO NOT WHY!? IM HAPPY TO SEE HIM BUT!?!?!? ARGHHH!!????? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!! LUCIFER YOU SON OF A BITCH!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US AHEAD OF TIME!!?!? WE WOULD'VE MENTALLY PREPARED OURSELVES!!  But then again it's not like we'll believe it unless we see it with our own eyes-!?  BUT STILL!! ARGHHH!!??!'

That is what our dear belphie was thinking under that cold stone face.

Mammon smiled at this.

" Well nice ta meet Cha both!" After saying that he turned his attention towards Beelzebub, beel flinched at the glance his brother gave him, but smiled none the less, cause he's happy seeing him again!

" N-nice to meet you big br- AH I mean mammon, I'm Beelzebub the avatar of gluttony the sixth brother, also you're baby brother" bell said mumbling the last that only the other five demons could hear while mammon smiled not hearing what he just said.

" Well nice to meet Cha beel!"

Beel smiled upon hearing, seeing, smiling, and breathing the same air his brother is breathing. For hundreds of years beel blamed himself for the death of his big brother, if only I was stronger back then I would've protected you, if only I wasn't so clueless! Those were the thoughts that hunted his mind for years however knowing his older brother he'll just say, ' don't blame yourself beel! You were still young, both you and belphie. That is something mammon will say alright.

The two immediately hit it off and started having a conversation about sweets, unknown to them however two demons were looking at mammon as if he'd grown two heads, unable to believe that the sight they were seeing is true.

" L-l-l-lucifer wh-!?" Before Levi could finish his sentence, he was cutt off by the youngest in the family.

" Lucifer! What in the name of devildom is this is!?!?!" Belphie whisper yelled at his eldest brother having a angry, confused face.

* Sigh * " mammon how's about you and beel go his room to talk, I have a talk with the others about the arrangements of your room." Lucifer said as the two smiled and agreed the left the room.

'Nice save Lucifer 👍'  thought by Levi.

LUCIFER POV.

I turned towards my remaining brothers which are, belphie, asmo, Levi, and Satan.

When we heard the the twin's bedroom door closed, well let's just say belphie hit it off.

"LUCIFER YOU SON OF A BITCH!! WHY DIDN'T YOU SEND US A TEXT OR SOMETHING TO GIVE US A HEADS UP!!? YOU DAMN!!!!? *#$*$*&#*$*#$*&$**##*$&√'$#&*#*$#"#&$*#_*"*"*!!!!!"

' thank diavolo that the twin's bedroom is sound proof.'

TO BE CONTINUED