Kill the Introductions

Waking up, I quickly look around, not recognizing the surroundings, then I remember-

Flashback

After returning to the hideout, the group that I learned were called Night Raid, brought us to our rooms. I decided to familiarize myself with the surroundings and the people I'd live around. 

Remembering my past, I knew that these people were different from myself. While I was a weapon, they were humans. Like most Imperial Arms, I need a user, however I woke up without one. So, I decided to find one, as my power drastically increases once I have a user, as I can use my Trump Card. Walking around, I learned the names of all the people around me, and what their personalities were like. Leone gives the others a break down on what happened, impressing a few of them with how I beat Akame in a fight. 

Flashback Over

Y/N: *Sigh* I don't know who to choose. Unlike most Imperial Arms, they can wield me and another Imperial Arms at the same time. However, who is the best. Tatsumi is to weak and new, Mine is to arrogant, Leone is to...open, Sheele is to, how do I say, unintelligent, Bulat is Bulat, Lubbock is to perverted. So I guess that leaves Akame. Shes smart, strong, experienced and not to weird 'Yet'.  

However, the problem is how the hell am I supposed to explain to her that I'm an Imperial Arms and choose her?? That would be like, the weirdest thing ever. Getting out of bed, I walk outside to join Tatsumi and Leone on their tour. Ignoring everything until we get to Akame. I walk over and sat down next to her. 

Akame: Have you decided to join us yet?

Y/N: Yes, I will. 

Akame handed me a peace of meat, however being what I am, I don't eat. But I decided to eat it just to try to remain normal for now. 

Leone: So why is everyone so jacked up today? 

Akame: The boss is back. 

Leone: The boss?! 

Walking around the fire pit, a woman in an eyepatch with white hair and a metal arm could be seen. 

Leone: Boss! Did you bring back any souvenirs?

Najenda: Now why would I do that? I hear that your last assignment was three days late? 

Leone: Crap.

Leone starts to run away, however, the bosses arm shot out like a grapple and rapped around her.

Najenda: Now, tell me about the boys. Do they have any potential? 

Leone: Damn right they do! And this one managed to beat Akame! 

Najenda: Hm? Is this true?

Akame simply nodded her head and continued eating. 

Najenda: Akame, gather the others. I want to hear everything about the mission, including these two. 

Akame nodded her head and headed off to grab the others. 

Timeskip (After laughing at Tatsumi for his statement) 

Najenda: So, you managed to defeat Akame?

Y/N: Correct. 

Najenda: I assume that means you have an Imperial Arms?

Y/N: Well...Not exactly.

Najenda: What do you mean by that? 

Y/N: *Sigh* If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. 

Najenda: Y/N, we all have our own stories, believable or not, I still want to hear it. 

Y/N: Alright. Well, how should I start? Well, I'm not exactly a...well I'm not human.

All: What...

Y/N: Some of you may have heard about me. 1000 years ago, when the Imperial Arms were created by the first Emperor, he feared that some may go into the wrong hands. So, he created one Imperial Arms above all of the others. One that had the ability to make other Imperial Arms useless. That...well that would be me. 

Mine: Now how the hell do you expect us to believe that?! 

Y/N: I did say you wouldn't believe me. So, I guess I need to prove it.

Y/N quickly dashed at Akame and stole Murasame, then stabbed himself in the arm with it. 

Najenda: What the hell?! 

However, instead of the black curse marks from coming out, nothing happened. Infact, when he pulled the blade out, there was no blood. Actually, there was not cut, not even in the clothing. 

Y/N: If thats not enough proof, then I suggest Leone try to activate her Imperial Arms. 

Najenda: Do it, Leone.

Leone got into her stance and tried to activate it, but nothing happened. Looking at Y/N, his eyes were glowing a deep blue.

Y/N: See? I'm an Imperial Arms.

Najenda: I see. Then who is your user?

Y/N: You see, that's what I'm looking for. Being what I am, my user can wield me and another Imperial Arms at the same time. And, I thought over my choices and picked one of you guys to wield me. 

Mine: Wield you? What do you mean by that, you can already fight?

Y/N: I grow much stronger once I get a wielder, as it allows me to use my Trump Card: Zenkai. I thought over my choices and picked one of you that is the most compatible with myself, and that person is you. 

Y/N points towards Akame, with her having a confused look.

Y/N: You are the most compatible with myself.

Najenda: What about Tatsumi, the one who doesn't have an Imperial Arms? 

Y/N: You see, he's who I would've picked, but he's far too weak.  

Najenda: I see. Akame, what do you think?

Akame:...I don't mind. 

Lubbock: Najenda, there's intruders! 

Najenda: How many?

Lubbock: There seems to be around 12.

Najenda: Everyone, get ready and kill them. They cannot be allowed to escape after seeing the location of our base. 

As we all were about to leave, Najenda stopped me and Akame. 

Najenda: Y/N, you will prove to be a massive asset. Please do keep in mind, we won't see you as a mere weapon, but as an ally. Keep that in mind.

Akame agreed, I nodded my head and we left. I followed Akame to a riverbank where there was 7 people. Akame very quickly dealt  with three of them.

Akame: You deal with the rest. See it as one more test.

Y/N: Yes. 

Y/N stood in front of the other 4, waiting for them to attack.

??: You seriously think you can beat us by yourself? Ha! Goodluck! 

The four all charged at him, however, a strange blue glow appeared in front of Y/N.

Y/N: People of your stature don't stand a chance against myself. Die. 

As the four passed through the glow, they were slashed into tiny bits.

Akame: What was that? 

Y/N: I will explain all of my abilities to you later today, as my new user you deserve to know what I can do. 

Akame nodded her head as they went off back to the base. 

-------------------------