4- Adam, The Matador of Love

"Reki, no!" Luna says sternly.

"Look who's here, finally" Joe says as he looks at the screen.

"This is what I need" Cherry says angrily, "to end my seven year grudge at last".

"And who does he think he is, touching Luna like that!" Joe yells.

"Yeah, those are my thighs!" Cherry yells.

"If I win this match, you apologise to Miya" Reki says as he glares at Adam.

"I don't need your pity, slime!" Miya says as he looks at Reki, "I'm not afraid of starting over. It's fine. Rules and rules and I can handle it".

"It's not about pity" Reki says as he looks at Miya, "it's about being done with jerks like him treating other like total crap" he says as he looks back at Adam, "hey, I know you can hear me! I can see your ears sticking out from that mask!".

"I wonder... if we could see our emotions, what shape would they take for the moods we're in?" Adam asks as he gets off of Luna, "I imagine mine would be a spring. Picture it, the amount of flowing water would reflect what I'm feeling".

"I'm not here for a poetry reading. I want--" Reki says as Adam gets onto his board.

"If we were to look right now, my spring would be a desert" Adam says as he rides to Reki and puts his fist out in front of him, "because that's the level of interest I have in humouring mediocrity. However..." he says as he glides back over to Langa, swirling around him on his board, "you, your talent, it drips from you. Just like it did your sister. I've become a river. You've created a deluge of intrigue" he says as he goes to touch Langa but Luna stands in between the two of them as he cups her chin, "oh, a flow of information has opened my dam, so I've chosen my prize. Luna, I'm going to skate with your brother, and if I win, I'll keep you as my prize, my pet. I'll piss off your two boy toys and really get them riled up. How does that sound to you?".

"It sounds like a bunch of bullshit" Luna says as he looks at her.

"Hmm, always with the bad mouth, I see" Adam says as he leans into her, only for Luna to spit at him.

"Hmm, sweet" Adam says as he licks up the spit.

"I can't wait" Langa says flatly as he looks at Adam.

"Langa!" Luna says angrily.

"What? Langa!" Reki shouts angrily.

"Excellent" Adam says with a smirk, "we got a deal. Until next time, Luna" he says as he kisses her softly before leaving.

"Ooh I'm gonna kill that fucker one day, I swear it!" Luna says angrily.

--- the next day in class ---

"I don't get it. Why are you like that?" Reki whispers to Langa as he hides behind his book.

"Like what?" Langa asks as he looks down at his textbook.

"You say yes to everyone who challenges you" Reki says as he side glances at Langa.

"Really? Why do you have to challenge anyone who upsets you?" Langa asks as he doesn't spare Reki a single glance.

"Because they piss me off" Reki say angrily.

"Right, well I enjoy skating" Langa says as he leans towards Reki.

"Huh? Are you saying when you looked at Adam he sparked fucking joy inside of you or something?" Reki asks as he leans towards Langa, "cool, c-c-cool. The mask didn't help though, I guess. Damn. The stuff he says to people. He's so--".