6- Steamy Mystery Skating?

Don't judge me. I told them it wasn't that big of a deal. Everyone knows hot springs are a boomer thing. But Miya told me this one was known for miraculously healing injuries. So, I hopped onto a ferry where this miracle hot springs is located. Better be worth it.

Reki says as he watches a girl on the ferry.

"She's hot" Langa says from next to Reki as he makes fun of what he thinks is Reki's inner monologue, "you're so obvious".

"Like you would know" Reki says as he looks at Langa.

"So that's what you like" Miya says from behind Reki.

"Don't waste your time. She's not into you" Shadow says as he comes over as well.

"How can you be so sure when I haven't even talked to her yet, stupid?" Reki asks as he turns to look at Shadow.

Shadow gestures with his head for Reki to go and talk to the girl as Reki steps forward.

"Langa, go say hi to her" Reki says as he looks at the girl.

"Why? This is your thing" Langa says shyly.

"I need a wing man" Reki says nervously, "that way I look cool and not desperate".

"Glad you know your weaknesses" Miya says with a small chuckle.

"Hey!" Reki says as he walks over to Miya.

"What's the best way to talk to a girl?" Langa asks as he looks at Reki.

"Oh yeah. Just ask her some questions" Reki says as he looks at Langa.

"Like, 'hey girl, are you hungry?'" Langa asks as he tries it on Reki.

"No, she's not you" Reki says.

"This is dumb. Just say she looks familiar or something" Miya says as he puts his hands on his hips.

"What's that?" the girl asks as she starts to come over.

"Oh, I know how to skateboard really well--" Reki says as he puts his hand on the back of his head.

"Can you hear me now?" the girl asks as she walks past the four of them, revealing the phone she's holding to her ear.

"Man that was brutal!" Shadow says as he bursts out laughing.

"I'm so embarrassed for you" Miya says as he holds his stomach.

"You're gonna be okay" Langa says as he looks at Reki.

"Dude, I'm not depressed" Reki says as he looks at Langa.

"Oh hey. What an unpredictable surprise" Joe says from nearby as he comes over, his arm snaked around Luna's waist.

"Joe and Luna?" the four of them ask confused.

"Nice of your Dad to chaperone for you" Joe says slyly.

"I'm not their Dad!" Shadow shouts angrily.

"Way to crash and burn Reki" Luna says with a smirk.

"Don't bring up my embarrassing past" Reki says as he looks down.

"It happened like 20 seconds ago" Miya says as he looks at Reki.

"It's time to wake up" an all to familiar robotic voice says as Joe and Luna look in the direction of the voice.

"Thank you, Carla" Cherry says calmly from his sunbed.

"I know that voice" Luna says as she spots Cherry.

"Oh crap, what're you doing here?" Joe asks angrily.

"I could ask you the same damn gigolo" Cherry says as he walks over to Luna and Joe, "I'm here on business, what's your excuse?".