11- King vs. Nobody

--- when Snake and Adam were kids ---

Adam and Snake use the empty pool in Adam's back garden as a skate bowl as they skate around inside of it.

"Uh, Mr Inosuke, is this okay?" Snake asks as he stops for a moment, "isn't your equestrian test tomorrow?".

"The horse is the one running. Not me" Adam says as continues on.

"Indeed" Snake says with a small laugh as Adam runs out of the bowl and jumps onto the rooftop of the canopy nearby, "hey, what're you doing? Please don't do that".

"Check this out, Tadashi!" Adam says as he runs off the canopy, heading for the bowl.

"Mr Inosuke!" Snake shouts as Adam doesn't manage to get the landing, "are you alright?".

"Of course I'm fine. I live to skate!" Adam says as he lies on his back, laughing, "Tadashi, thanks so much for teaching me how to skate. You're a great friend".

--- the next morning ---

Reki skates down the street happily as he spots Langa standing where he usually does.

"Whazzap!" Reki says as he stops in front of Langa.

"Morning!" Langa says happily as the two of them do their DAP.

"Where do you wanna go?" Reki asks as he looks at Langa.

"What about the Parafish course?" Langa asks as he raises his brow.

"I'm down. Last one there buys the other a juice box!" Reki says as he speeds off.

"That's not fair!" Langa shouts as he chases after Reki who laughs at him.

--- at Adam's Aunts' house ---

"It's important to meet all of your benefactors" Adam's aunt with blue hair says as the four of them sit down for lunch, "you have to solidify your organisation. Oh and about your wedding, we've discussed it with the head of the family. I hope you know this is all for your sake, Inosuke. All of it is because we love you".

--- in Adam's study ---

"Be a dear and hand this to the red head" Adam says as he hands Snake a black heart letter with red writing, "a little invitation".

--- at Dope Sketch ---

"Alright, let's do this!" Reki says as he holds a dog treat in his hand, "Sketchy, go fetch!".

Reki throws the dog treat towards the tech decks nearby as Sketchy, Shokichi's dog goes after it, landing on the board as he moves forward on them, chewing the treat happily.

"See, see!" Reki says excitedly as Sketchy kicks the tech decks back at the two of them as they hit them in their faces.

"You guys finished cleaning?" Shokichi asks as he walks into the room.

"We just have to toss the water out" Reki says as he and Langa stop acting like idiots.

"I got it. Be right back" Langa says as he picks up the bucket of water.

"Here we go" Reki says as he places the bag of dog food on the desk.

"Seems like you're doing better" Shokichi says as he walks over to Reki.

"I'm sorry for having to take so much time off" Reki says as he bows to Shokichi.

"Oh please. I'm sorry about what I said" Shokichi says with a small smile.

"Don't be. You were right about most of it" Reki says as he stands up straight, "it's not just Langa. I'm different from Joe and Miya and all of them. But still, that doesn't mean I love skating any less than I do".