"Callsign Sabre"

(Hi, before the book starts, I wanted to thank you for deciding to read, I'm still a fairly new writer and am still learning, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated :] )

{Also shoutout to bigmikeMW On instagram and twitter for the pictures for Hendricks, Trevel and Edwards, go check him out as he is a graphic designer!}

Some backround on your character and their team

Your team goes by Callsign Sabre. And are more of a task force for hire than special operations unit.

Your name is (Y/N) - No specific specialties.

Height: Your height
Ethnicity: Youe ethnicity
Nationality: Your nationality
you are a 21 year old new hired gun from a local town in your country of origin, you and your team consists of 4 people, you don't hold any specific specialties and as such were labelled the "jack of all trades" member, and are usually given lesser roles in operations but are still important to your teams success and survival, your mother and father have passed away as far as you know after leaving you and no family remains, as such.. you have found both comfort and relative family in your team, even as a new hire they respect you well, and treat you as such.

Derek Edwards: the team Leader and Combat Medic

age 44
Nationality: British
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Served in IRAQ as a combat medic, honourably discharged after risking his life to save a tank operator from an ammo blowout, suffered burns to his neck and jaw resulting in his discharge, his prior training helps him stay calm and collected, allowing him to save more lives then he tends to take.

Jason Hendricks: the team Marksman -

age: 32
Nationality: Canadian
Ethnicity: Caucasian
The team marksman, having worked as a hunter for a national park to keep wildlife in check and at a controlled population, his hunting and hiding tactics make him an invaluable asset, he prefers to use bolt action rifles such as the Remington model 70, but is known to operate a Remington SASS (semi automatic sniper system) if the situation calls for more professional standards, but all and all he is one of the more reliable team members, and an invaluable asset.

Leo Patterson: the team breacher/demolitions expert -

(Yes I know that's castle from rainbow 6 siege but I couldn't think of any other character that would fit-)
age: 27
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: African American
Served with LAPD Swat as expected a breach operator, was wounded in action and retired, but recently hit a financial crisis, he is now employed under the fire team, he has a tendency to offer surrender to opposing forces, which in some cases has actually worked, but otherwise he would remind them why LAPD Swat was so respected and feared, he has a tendency to let his emotions speak for him but don't let that fool you, he is a highly dangerous member of the team once set to a task at hand.

Alex Trevel: the team CQB Expert -

Age: 20 (changed for plot reasons)
Nationality: South korea
Ethnicity: Korean
Once a track runner and firearms enthusiast, he was hired after an attempted bank robbery to get rich quick, his bail was paid and he was offered employment. He has issues listening for his age but his speed and CQF abilities are invaluable in up close situations, and will follow orders when the situation calls for such, he prefers to use a Kriss Vector as he finds the super-V recoil mitigation system to work well with his top speed approaches, which have nearly killed him before, he remains the most obnoxious member of the team, but can hold his own if needed.

These men were the closest thing to family you had, and with there current predicaments, this meant you were part of their family aswell, and were treated well, Trevel was known for his pranks, being a younger member such as yourself, but was able to listen when he needed to, making him just above average to prevent fire, Patterson was the team teddy bear, being 6'4 and 220 pounds he was expected to be a ruthless badass, but actually retains a soft fatherly side towards the team, having lost his son in a car accident, causing him to go broke paying for the funeral, he sees Trevel as a son in a way and attempts to coach him towards a better life path, Edwards is the teams leader, and as such leads the crew like a wolf pack, prioritizing their health and safety over pay, knowing he has enough reserve cash to take care of the men, he was once a loving father, but after his kids had grown up and went their separate ways and his wife had passed from a lung tumor, he had decided to go his own way in life, seeing that his old life was gone he started anew with his now family of a squad, and remains the best omelette maker in the crew, even beating Pattersons "super workout mix" which was just an omelette with some protein powder. Hendricks was an old member, having spent his days hunting in the Appalachian wilderness, he was hired after he managed to hold the team up without any resistance, letting them go after coming to a deal, turning from solo operator to Tier One Operator. He remains the go to for beef jerkey to this day.

Your employer has hired you for a weapons deal, saying that you would be delivering "A weapon to surpass the gods" but never fully went into detail about what they were, only saying as much as one was a book, and the others were strange looking guns of some sort, in fear of a deal gone bad he sent l you and your team to deliver the weapons and ensure everyone behaves, the meet was designated for a farm somewhere in Wyoming, where a group of religious followers await the final step, you however don't care what they do with it, you and your team are concerned with delivering the package safely and recieving your due pay with everyone intact.

little do you know that your actions this day would irreversibly change you, and the world as you knew it forever.