The Alphas' Little Luna

Yea another new story woohooo or should I say WEREhooo. hehehe see what I did werewolves and woohoo...no oh okay -_- ANYWAY frosted flakes and red velvet cake (hey that rhynes) umm random writing so I guess I should start

{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Snowy silver paws swiftly beat upon the powdered earth leaving behind large paw prints. Large puffs of air come out of the animal as it runs faster and faster up the mountain. Higher and higher it climbs until it reaches the top of mountain. Howls then fill the night sky as the animal draws back its head to cry into the starlit night.

~~~~~

~And dream of Para-para-paradise~ My phone blasted into my delicately sensitive ears. I jump up, and in the process, throw my phone across the room and groggily pull the covers over my head. A minute later I screech realizing the crime I have just committed. "MY BABY", I dive for my precious. My bed and gravity choose that moment to gang up on me and the next thing I know I am on the ground an inch away from my phone. I moan and grab my sugar that is still singing paradise by coldplay. I answer it.

"Riley Rae-Amber Coleston", I cringe at the sound of my full name. "I woke you up an hour ago so you could prepare for school so answer this riddle for me. WHY is the principal calling to see if you are sick?", my adopted mother yells into the phone causing me to shrink into the far corner of the room. I crawl back to the phone and slowly put my ear back to it. "Sensitive ears mom. Sensitive ears. Anyway I do believe the answer to that was that the sleep aliens abducted me and dragged them into their evil world. So I could not mo-" "DO NOT give me that bull Amber.", she said,knowing good and well that I hate it when she calls me that.

"FIne I'll be ready to go, but you should know that I hate it. You know the kids there are nothing but little spawns of evil. Well technically, that's at every school." "I know sweety,but I want you to have a good education. I promise to come home tonight and we can watch movies K", she says in a loving and motherly tone. "Really", I ask. "Sure, but only if you go to school", she says in a stern voice. After that we say goodbye and hang up. That is what I like about Emily. Even though she is a CEO, she always tries to take time out of her busy schedule to spend time with me. She understands that even though she adopted me and she could just spend money to get some one to spend time with me. She is one of those laid back moms who you can easily talk to about anything and get along with them.

I stand up and walk into my walk-in closet the size of a bedroom. Its stocked with all type of tomboy clothing. I bit that I completely forsake girly clothes but I much prefer to stick to my jeans, band t-shirts,plaid shirts, tank-top and wife-beaters, and all types of hoodies and skull caps that I refer to as snoogies. I grab a grey and purple snoogy a green tank top with a blue and yellow plaid shirt and black skinny jeans. I waltz into my bathroom and strip. I then move into the walk-in shower and take a 5 minute shower. The heat relaxing my stiff muscles. There's also the massage system does wonders on my back.

I slip out and sigh a content sigh. My mood is quickly turned upside down as I wipe the mirror and stare at my reflection. A small girl looks back at me. Naturally silver blond hair trails down to my thigh and a creamy porcelain skin and naturally long and very thick eyelashes cover my uncanny PURPLE eyes.

That is what I hate about myself. I know that my mother had a small accident when I was born causing me to be a silver head and blind for 3 months. When I could finally open my eyes. I had violet eyes. My mother was a blue-eyed brunette werewolf(( yes I know about werewolves, i turned into a wolf at age 14 which is unnatural. Emily does not know I am a werewolf nor will she ever. I do not want to cause her trouble it is not because I do not trust her)) and my father a green- eyed alpha blond were a happy couple to the small silver mist pack. We were called that because we lived in the coldest mountains and all of us (10 families in all) had light fur. Whether it was brown white or even black. The fur seemed to be much lighter in color than a normal.