Chapter 3 Yep I'm clueless part 2

YAY new part to write, right.... WRONG. UGh more work for me . BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Sigh. I guess my little people deserve to have a new part so here it is. Sigh work work and so much more work. I wish I had an automatic turn-thoughts-into-wattpad-chapter-inator. Therefore I would no longer have to write the chapters. I would only have to think them. HEHE ~ drools at the thought~ I should definitely talk to the president about this.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{Riley POV}

"Miss Coleston. Miss Coleston. MISS COLESTON!!!", Mrs. Lily yelled. I shot out of my daydream and answered with an embarrassed yes. "Class has been dismissed for 15 minutes now. I am waiting on your reason for being late.", Mrs. Lily gritted out her mouth. Holy shit I was daydreaming about what my sexy ass mate- Wait shut up riley. You did not just say that. You meant that stupid possible threat of a man who has the worlds greatest scent. Just thinking about what he looks like sends shivers up my spine.

I sighed "Sorry Mrs. Lily. The reason was because I slept in late and I forgot to set my alarm clock. I should not have been more attentive and I promise it won't happen again.", if that damned sexy- I mean damned man with his great smell would leave. I mentally added.

She frowned at me one more time before giving a short nod and allowing me to leave, just as the class bell rang and I was already late for my next class. I sighed as I rushed down the steps and passed my locker making a right and rushing to my class. I made it just in time to for the second bell. I ran into the class only to be tripped by none other than, yep you guessed it the wicked witch of the west, Miss Chelsea underworld Briggs. She snickered then gave me a death glare as she squatted down on her knees right next to me. "don't even think about the new boys, especially Cole, because HE. IS . MINE.", she hissed in my ear. Then she kicked me and I rolled over.

Ok OUCH, luckily it only hurt for five minutes before it was already healed. Misty sighed out one word. 'Cole. Our mate is Cole. WHAT a Sexy name with a CAPITAL S.", she said. "Yeah ok so the plan is just ignore queen bitch bee over there who has something stuck up her butt, and go converse with the sexy hot........ I mean this Cole dude.' 'Yep', Misty responded. I burst out laughing, which ended in me getting all sorts of looks, questioning if I was mentally ok. Well gee, I thought they would have guessed by now that I am not.

The bell run and I practically sprinted out the classroom, only to trip on Mrs. Bitch shoes. Oh crap. Just my luck. Apparently karma is an ass who has it out for me cause the next thing I know, I am punched twice in the face by one of her guard dogs, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TEACHER. And so like any other reasonable and disciplining teacher whose boss daughter was beating up a student,, He let it continue. I was kicked in the stomach and I flew into the locker. Well OUCH. I got up, but unfortunately Mr. guard dog was not finished with his torment.

He shot a punch at me, but I quickly ducked rolled to his other side and tripped him. With that I flew straight into my next class a full 10 minutes early. I covered my bruises with a hood from the hoody I had left in my locker yesterday. by the time class ended it would probably be healed so I wasn't worried about Emily seeing it. Not that she was coming home for another week or so.

Oh my gawd. that was nothing. I guess Little Miss underworld slut is so busy fantasying about how to get into the new guys pants that she doesn't have time for me. For some reason seeing her together with Cole made me queasy and sick. I hated it. I felt so disturbed by the image of it. I almost puked, quite literally, on my desk. It also made me really sad for some reason. the thought that eventually Cole will fall for that bitch. Thinking like that seemed to make my mood heavy so I tried to push the thoughts aside.

"Miss Coleston. Miss Coleston. Miss COLESTON", My teacher finally yelled getting my attention. Man, I had been thinking about it so much I didn't notice the people that had filled the classroom and that Mrs. Jones was taking attendance. I blushed when I realized all eyes were on me. Most, that I notice hanging with Underworld bitch, were glaring triumphantly. like it was some big feat to catch me off guard. I blushed and crept further in my seat just wishing I could disappear. "Here", I mumbled barely audible, but Mrs. Jones heard and moved on. I could pick up the snickers from the students as they slowly turned their heads back.