Chapter 16 No use Crying Over Spilt Milk

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP

hellow mellow my crispy cream donuts of love. Hope your not frying, cuz I am pretty sure I was. How have you guys been loving summer? Hope your not frying, cuz I am pretty sure I was

comment below I really wanna know. ANWAY new chappy hope u pea-wees enjoy

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Chapter 16 No use Crying Over Spilt Milk

{Riley POV}

It was half pass two. I have been here for almost an hour. I look back at the clock hoping for a that it would just push a little faster. Hoping that for once, time would be on my side. It had definitely not been on my side earlier.

FLASHBACK

~ I was pulled into the principal office and practically shoved in a chair. I just starred at my hands covered in blood. Their blood. I winced when I heard a stern voice five minute yelling match he had for me.

He went on and on about the way I was insane and it was because I am a freak. He yelled at me because I was a danger to his school, like his school was his kingdom and I was some dragon that needed slaying. Yeah, that sounds about right. SO here I was the dragon being slayed by the mighty Knight in shining armor. He then went on to explain how unnecessary it was to hurt his precious angel who could not hurt a fly.

Clearly he has never met his daughter. Or maybe he has her confused by some one else. Or it could be that his mind plays everything the opposite way because the person he was describing was not  that nasty viper known as Chelsea.

FLASHBACK ENDS

After he finished chewing me out to the marrow of my soul. I was placed outside his office and a phone call was made to my mother. When they realized she was out of the country, they called the maid to pick me up.

SO here I sat like some freak show for people passing by to look at. People sneered, snickered, glared, and muttered. Like I couldn't be there. Like I couldn't see. For the first time I was noticed, but in a dark light. I was swarmed by their actions, but avoided by the actual people.  It made me feel glum. So I sat. And I waited.

A few minutes passed and I felt someone take the chair next to me. I looked up startled. Mr. Dalton sat there. A small smile graced my lips. At least the WHOLE school isn't against my existence right now. "Riley, what's the the matter? This isn't how you are?". My smile faltered. "I know, I just..." I paused when I couldn't find words. "I don't know? One minute I am standing there taking a verbal beating from Chelsea, then everything after that was a blur. I don't really even remember how it happened.

" I said. "I see. In any case what's done is done. There is nothing you can do to change what has happened so you just have to push forward from here. No use crying over spilt milk." I smiled. I swear that is his favorite saying. Sometimes it's really good to talk to Mr. Dalton. He is always positive no matter what. He is the only one in the school...scratch that. The only one in any school. That I have opened up to, even of just a little.

"I am actually half sided on how to feel about this. I know Chelsea is not the sweetest piece if candy in the school and I am pretty proud that you have stood up for yourself. However, I cannot agree in the method you used Riley. You can't go around kicking people's ass*s, even if they are a b*tch." I smiled at his foul language. "I know". We both let out a long sigh. "Do you need a ride home? I don't have a class this period and I can take you."

I was about to say yes when I heard a large crash. Both Mr. Dalton and I stood turned our attention to the sound and we both let out a large gasp. Down the hall was a very very shirtless Cole who ran to fast and slammed into a now destroyed locker. Well sayonara locker your days of storing are over. Because you are very much dead and down in the afterlife. Poor locker. You deserved none of this. All you ever wanted to do was hold our books making us forget that we owned them. But then again when we open you and we see the books we remember we have one more hellish class. In that case.....your evil, you do deserve it. Hahahaha that's what you get.