Chapter 5 - Fate Just Hates Me

QAZXSWEDCVFRTGBNHTMYJKULIOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER. HALLELUJA HALLELUJA HALLE- ACK!!!!!! * cough cough cough* *almost dies of excitement*.

Sorry about that. Just I-I- I CANT WAIT I think my face it caught in a permanent smiley face and nothing will be able to take it off. > insert creepy smile face here<

EXCEPT.........................................THE..................FACT...........I............STIL..........HAVE.....2....EXAMS

smile fades....... I HATE MY LIFE (v~v) boohoo cry cry. Oh why do teachers do it. why they know that the students are ready for a fun time. I know. The secret creepy hillbilly obviously optimistic locoheads (SCHOOL) made the devious plan to make us so full of summer that we forget everything we learned and fail our exams. THOSE EVIL GENUISES......grrrrr

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}

Chapter 5 - Fate Just Hates Me

{Cole POV}

I can't believe that for the second time today my mate fled me. I watched as she expertly wove through the tables and made a swift exit. For a moment. I could only watch as she once again slipped away from me. For a moment I felt anger, then I felt pain. My wolf whimpered and I was left to cope with these feelings.

The rest of the day I did not see my mate and was left in a bad mood. Jase, Mike, and Lewis found it wise to avoid me, or I just might have bitten off their heads. Even the girls seemed to fawn over me from afar. It was as if they could sense my bad aura as it spread. School ended, and the boys and I left. I tried to pick up my mates scent but I could already feel that she had left the school. her scent had become less strong. I growled and smashed in a near by locker, scaring a small group of freshmen as they past by.

Jase came up apologized to the freshmen as he came my way. " Dude I know your upset, but please, your scaring the school population.", he said jokingly in his English accent. " Well how would you feel if Christine fled from you twice, TWICE the day you found her.", I growled menacingly at Jase,

"Well I would be a little freaked out, considering the type of girl she is.", Jase said cheekily. I grinned thinking the same thing. Oh I forgot to inform you. Jase and Christine are mates.

They have mated and are all lovey- dovey and all that crap. The weird thing about it is that they are complete opposites. Jason is a laid back, easy-going, and shy person. Christine, on the other hand, is a loud, rambunctious, and sporty girl: in other words a tomboy. She is not shy and she is not afraid to speak her mind. Jason has a way of embarrassing her, and he finds it funny when he has the chance to make Christine flustered. Christine hates that and always seeks revenge on her poor mate, finding ways to embarrass him back. Unfortunately for her, Jason is not easily embarrassed because of his laid back personality and thinks it is very cute when she fails miserably. Plus, it is just about impossible to make him angry. An odd couple but they make it work.

We walked out of the school building me feeling in a slightly better mood, and decided to go home. On our way their I got a text from my dad. #DAD: stop by Miss Colestone's house and say hello on your way back home. Be nice to her daughter. She is about your age

Well shit. Don't get me wrong. I like Miss Colestone a lot, actually. I have only met her a few times, but I could tell she was a fun and out going person, and I easily got along with her. On the other hand I did not like the idea of meeting a hormonal teenage daughter of a rich woman who owned a company who supported my father for a long time. I just hoped the woman did not push her daughter and I into some kind of relationship.

The boys decide to head back to the pack house, because people would start arriving from 4:00- 10:00 each night for the next 2 to 5 months.

I sighed as I reached the front of the beautiful house. > Lazy will tell house details in a later chapter<