1

little Y/N's p.o.v.

"Mommy? Why do I have to hide my quirk? All of my other siblings can talk about their quirks, even Shoto can and he's my twin... So why? And why can't I tell father about it?"

I started asking my mother different questions but she just looked away and told me to play outside with my siblings. In my fathers eyes I was a quirkless and useless child. But I also wanted attention from him like Touya... so he was the only one who knew about my quirk, excluding my mother of course. Even thou I was younger than him and could barely keep up with him, he liked me and we could talk about everything together. When he was sad I was listening to him and it was also the other way around, when I was sad he would listen to me and since we both wanted to impress our father we started training our quirks in secret in the nearby forest on the mountain. It was finally the day that we would show father our progress and tell him about my quirk but... I got sick and Touya wanted to do it another day but I told him I can wait and want to see him happy faster... it was probably my biggest mistake... when I was lying down on my bed with a fever I saw a big fire on the mountain Touya was on. I quickly got out of the bed but since my fever was high I could barely stand without falling, and I fell with a loud thud. My mother came to my room and saw me. She started scolding me as I kept on trying to tell her what was going on and get out of the room. After listening to her for a while I saw that other people started gathering around the mountain and started putting out the fire. I stopped trying to get out after that and waited for something to happened... no, in fact... I waited for Touya to come back and tell me that he was alright because he didn't get the chance to go on the mountain before the fire started. So I waited and waited. I even made up stories in my mind that father was there and saved Touya so they were still at his hero agency. The next day I got better and sneaked around the house to look for him... but on my way to his room I heard my family talking without me or Touya... he died... my father started telling them that he didn't have time to go there and see him so he couldn't save him... in this moment I realized that my father was never on the mountain with Touya and that the fire was probably caused by Touya himself. 

"You're lying right? Touya is not dead... he can't be! Why? Why are you telling everyone this lie?! He is still alive! So stop saying that!" I came from behind the wall and started yelling at him. If Touya was really dead it was his fault, my father's fault because he never came there and left Touya alone. If only I agreed to the proposal of showing him our powers some other day... Touya would be still here. I felt weird... I was crying and couldn't hear anyone anymore... the only thing I heard were my thoughts about my father killing Touya and that I could prevent it but then everything turned black and when I woke up I was laying in Touya's room. I looked around and got out only to see our entire house besides Touya's room in ruin with my family speaking to someone so I got closer to them.

"What happened?" I asked my mother who looked at me with fear in her eyes. It was the same with my siblings... Shoto started crying when he saw me.

"Nothing important. We'll start your training after our house will be back to normal." I heard my father say and looked at him with eyes filled with hatred. 

After a few months our house was done and I told them I will stay in Touya's room. That's when my training begun... I came to the training room and saw Shoto on the ground throwing up, so I tried to help him get up but when he saw me I could see the fear in his eyes... he looked at me as if I was some kind of monster... so I stoped and turned to my so called 'father'... 

"You're finally here. Shoto your training session ended, go back." I heard him say and watched Shoto as he walked out of the room.

"Can you tell me what's your hero name?" I asked him.

"It's Endeavor." he said a little confused about my question.

"Then I'll start calling you that." I told him as I waited for him to train me.

"Do whatever you want as long as you can surpass All Might." After that he started training me...